36

Tyler

"You know imma take care of you forever..." Rocky kissed my lips, sliding my shorts on for me.

"Don't get my shorts too close where they cut me at...." I said, picking out my hair.

"I know, don't worry." Rocky said as he stopped when he heard one of our babies crying.

"That might be Zion, I be right back." He said, walking out the bedroom as he left with with my thoughts.

After being in here for 3 days straight I'm leaving since I didn't want to leave Brandon here all alone. I want the both together at all times like Twins supposed to be.

Rocky was coming up here back and forth each day until I come home. He's been a sweetheart, happy that he got boys that he would love to death.

I know we ain't gonna be perfect family or perfect onto the guides to how you supposed to parent your kids but we gonna try our best.

I walked out the bathroom, spraying a little on Cologne and zipped up the bag. Then I saw Rocky changing Zion's diaper, making a weird face.

"Can you get Brandon, he's whining a little bit." I nodded, walking over to Brandon as he made bubbles from his mouth. I chuckled, cradling him softly.

He was wearing a elephant outfit, having a cute white beanie on.

"You okay, bubba hmmm?" I kissed his cheek, wiping the saliva off his face. He became silent, resting head on my chest.

"You just wanna be adorable huh..." I smiled as I sat down on the couch.

Rocky joined along with me, having a sleepy Zion in his hands. He kissed me again, smiling at his two sons.

"We have to get them in the car seats without any trouble because you know how Zion is." I spoke up quietly.

He nodded, "Yeah I know. Zion cries like me and Brandon is just like you, quiet."

"You know they gonna get our personalities, watch." I chuckled at his statement, nodding.

"I could tell." I said, hearing my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out, seeing Jasper saying he at our home.

"We should get going, Jasper is already at the house...." I said, grabbing one of the car seats. I placed Brandon softly in the car seat, as he watched me.

I placed a baby spinner on top, spinning the toys softly.

"Tyler I need your help..." Rocky said, trying to calm down Zion.

Zion was whining a little bit as he woke up. He didn't like being in the carseat as he moved his head.

I sighed, "Rocky pick him up for a second and try to calm him down."

He nods as he watched me fix the carseat before letting him place Zion in. Zion calm down as he fell back to sleep.

"What you do?"

"I fixed the seat, that's all." I shrugged as I felt another kiss to my cheek. I smiled and grabbed his hand, bringing him in a hug.

"Thank you Rocky, really."

"No thank you, you gave me two little ones. Two little mini me ones."

•••

Rakim

"Oh my gawd they so cute..." Jasper said, holding them both in his hands.

Tyler shrugged, "They have nothing of me. All Rocky genes, you know they Rocky kids."

Tyler took another bite into his food, as he sat Yasmine in his lap. I smiled brightly and grinned, shrugging as I'm proud of it.

"Daddy!!" She said, doing grabby hands. I picked her up as I went to the fridge.

"What you want mamas? Something to drink?" I asked.

"Wata please..." She said, pointing at the small bottle.

"Hey, do you need to feed them again?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, just give me a second." Tyler said as he pulled out some things.

I opened the water bottle for Yasmine who sat down on the floor, drinking it sip by sip.

I seen Tyler was mad sleepy, almost dropping his head on the table. I shaked my head, tapping him.

He looked, "Hey go upstairs and sleep. I got them."

"I'm okay Rakim but thank you though."

"No babe, you look mad tired. Trust me, I got everything. Go upstairs and take a nap." I motioned my head to the stairs.

"Are you gonna put them in the crib when you finish?"

"Uh, no. Imma let them sleep downstairs as they feel around the home." I said as I watched Jasper put them down on the couch.

"You still in your New York ways, but I'll go upstairs..." He sighed, carefully getting out the chair.

"I'm tired too! Papa!" She did grabby hands.

"I can't pick you up sweetie but you can come hold my hand." Tyler reached out his hand, i smiled at them interaction.

I thought my life would never be like this; having a husband, 3 kids and ton of supportive friends. I really thought was gonna be like me with no partner next to me as I play with the next man, partying and spending money.

I could say now that I'm finally at peace, like I always wanted to be like.

•••

Y'all it's not over yet okay? One more when they are older and we're done with the book!

Thank you to all that supported this book, I appreciate everyone who did to the end.

I've never thought it was going to be long like this but yeah ¯\_()_/¯

I've never thought it was going to be long like this but yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-awgenization