KTBK |2|

Noelle M.

Tears ran profusely down Noelle's face as she sped to Logan's place.

The only thought in her head was 'Please don't hurt my baby.'

She never left them alone in fear of that.

One minute he was fine then the next he wasn't, which meant that his actions were unpredictable.

"He—Hello!?" Noelle semi-shouted into the phone.

Her voice cracked as tears clouded her vision.

"Noey! Where are you?!" Nari; her older sister screamed in panic.

"I-I'm going to Logan's to get my child." She sniffled into the phone.

"You should have called one of us to go with you! We'll meet you there." Nari insisted.

"Nari...no. You'll just make things worse. I can handle it." She spoke quietly.

Honestly, she wasn't sure if she could.

She didn't know what was going through Logan's mind.

She just wanted to get her baby back home safe.

Before Nari could protest, Noelle had hung up the phone.

Soon, she pulled up to Logan's place, shutting off the car once she parked.

All the lights in the house were off and she didn't see a car out front.

She stared at the house that was once her home as memories flooded in.

The letter Logan sent her 2 months ago being one of them.

The Letter
2 Months Prior

Noey Baby,

You must really like pissing me off, huh? I swear to God I'ma beat yo ass when I see you. And you fucking around on me too? I heard about that soft ass nigga you fucking with. I started to get his ass hurt but I'ma wait til' I get out. I want you to watch me end his fucking life.

Anyway, I miss yo disloyal ass. You and my baby. My baby that you been keeping from me. She mine Noey, just like you are. I know you kept her away because you got her spending time with another nigga. You stopped coming to see me because you don't want me to know. I'm laughing right now because you know that I always find shit out.

You can't keep my baby from me. You can't hide from me either, Noey. When I come home, I'm taking my child and she gonna live with me. I promise you shit didn't change because I'm locked up baby.

Love Los

~

Inside, Logan watched Noelle through the slit of the curtains.

She will, he thought.

Logan knew what he was doing.