KTBK |3|

Logan B

Logan B.

"Fuck." Logan cussed as he let his semen spill inside of this no name's mouth.

Well, she did tell him her name, but he didn't care enough to remember.

"Mmm." She hummed as she swallowed his thick load.

"I don't pay hoes for top, so you can bounce." He casually said as he fixed himself up.

"Excuse you?" Her head drew back in offense.

"This is my job!" She yelled.

Her yelling didn't move him one bit, as he got out of the car.

Walking around to the passenger side, he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her through the window.

With a loud thud, her body smacked the ground.

"Find a new job, bitch." He laughed before hopping back into his new gold Lamborghini.

"Feels good to be back." He spoke with a smile as he looked in the mirror.

Fast money, fast cars, fast hoes.

He had truly missed the lifestyle.

Sure, he still had pull behind bars but it was nothing like being on the streets.

Now he could do his own dirty work.

But first, he had to get back to his order of business.

The chop shop.

His grandfather Mitchell Benjamin was a mechanic; who passed it down to his father, who then passed it down to him.

Logan enjoyed destroying things so, it was a given that he would be good at it.

Besides that, he actually had the skill set to fix and design.

One thing he loved almost as much as power.

It was a legitimate business but some of the activities done there were illegal.

And of course, he was the reason for that.

As he was definitely his father's protege.
~
It didn't take long for him to arrive at the shop due to his reckless driving.