Horny devils

Jade and Perrie had been together for almost 6 months now and everything was going great. They are so loved up with each other to the the point where they're together all day every day.

Jades POV
I was having such a great time getting to know Perrie. Shes so beautiful inside and out, and never fails to blow me away with her beauty and kindness. Thats why i wanted to do something special for her on our 6 month anniversary. We could go out for dinner but that is so basic and i know Perrie would prefer to just stay at home having sex with me. (No joke she once dragged me out of a restaurant because she wanted to touch me down there but obviously couldn't do it in front of the children there).

So I decided to get in contact with a hot male hooker called Alex to see if he would make Perries dream come true!

Jade: Hey Alex!!! My names Jade and I'm wondering if you'd make my girlfriends dream come true! Lol

Alex: Hey Jade! What dream would that be exactly?

Jade: My girlfriend Perrie has always wanted to have a threesome and its coming up to our six month anniversary so I wondered if you (and your dick) would be available?

Alex: Hahaha I'd have to look at my diary but i know all my evenings are free this week so yeh I'm available. Also could you send me pictures of you both so i know who I'm pleasing 

Jade: An evening is perfect and yeh sure I'll send you pictures
This is me

Jade: An evening is perfect and yeh sure I'll send you picturesThis is me

And this is my girlfriend Perrie. Prepare to be SHOOK.

Alex's POVAs soon as i saw the pictures of Jade and Perrie i knew this was going to be the best gig I've ever done

Alex's POV
As soon as i saw the pictures of Jade and Perrie i knew this was going to be the best gig I've ever done. I could already feel myself getting hard.

Alex: Holy shit!😍 You two are the most stunning women I've ever seen. God damn you're sexy.

Jade: Hahaha i take it that you're down for it then

Alex: Hell yeh i am!!! See you and Perrie in a few days.

Jade: Cool see you then.