The Beginning of The End: Handong and Dami; Part Three

Present time

"Well, let's go eat jokbal then" Handong giddily suggested.

"Where in God's name can we find jokbal in Santorini, silly?" Dami smiled. Sometimes her girlfriend can be a bit silly at times.

"But.... I want it...." Handong pulled her aegyo.

Dami laughed out loud. She did think where in the hell would she find jokbal for Handong halfway across the world. She gave it a thought and held Handong's hand, interlocking their fingers.

"Okay, how bout this? Instead of jokbal, how about we have some souvlakia? You never have that, didn't you?", Dami suggested.

"Eh? What's that? Sounds deadly." Handong frowned upon the suggestion.

Dami unlocked her phone and searched for the picture of souvlaki.

"Nothing deadly, pabo ya. Look.", Dami showed Handong her phone.

"Aah!! Taco!!! Sure!! I'd love that!", Handong said, amazed. Dami just frowned, in awe.

"Oookay... Whatever gets you going", Dami snorted. How could she mistaken it for taco? There was not even guacamole on it in the picture.

They walked slowly hand in hand, enjoying the afternoon breeze of Santorini. It is a bit windy today, they can hear the seagulls squawking in the horizon, boats and yatches floating lazily on the sea.

Handong wore a floral summer dress, floppy hat and flat sandals. The light coloured clothing article she wore brought out her bright orange hair. Dami wore light grey t-shirt, slim fit jeans and a pair of sneakers. She wore retro square sunglasses to complete her look.

Soon after, they arrived at the souvlaki shop. Quite a few people were there, enjoying their food. Dami recognized a few of the customers and said her hello to them. They shared a few laugh before ordering.

Dami and Handong might not have stayed in Santorini for long, but their friendliness made the local accepted them as one of their own. Communication was never a problem, since both of them learned Greek for their jobs.

They sat next to the window. They both enjoyed watching people. They usually played 'Create a conversation' with each other. Whenever they saw people having conversation, they created their own conversation with their subjects' action. Might be considered rude, but it 's the little fun they both enjoyed.

The food came and Handong was wide in amazement. Dami smiled watching her girlfriend's reaction. To those who knew Handong, they might labelled her as the 'Ice Queen', but with the one she loves, Handong is a woman with a thousand expression.

They both enjoyed their food and beverages happily. They stayed for a while after eating, playing their games, discussing current issues, just enjoying each other company.

But, a storm is on its way to Santorini. And both of them are not expecting nor ready for it.

-

"What the fuck are you saying?! Those two were our best agents! They're loyal to the bone! No way they did this!!" Johnathan slammed his hand on the table.

"Then how come Russia can crack the ACS so easily? The analyst reported they need at least three month to crack through the security, even with our security team. They did it in days!! Rammstein has fallen, John. All because of those two!!" Harrison shouted.

"What evidence do you have to accuse them?! You just can't call it based on speculation!" Johnathan heated up.

Harrison gave a signal to his secretary. The secretary gave a file to Johnathan. He opened the file, giving Harrison a glare. What he saw, he couldn't believe his eyes. The shock is appearant in his face. He shook his head in disbelief.