Chapter 116: Snowlands (6)

As she showered, she detected something approaching so she hurriedly reached for a towel and wrapped it around herself to cover herself up, then rushed outside, drying herself off and putting on clothes would take too much time.

She unlocked the door and burst out with her sword in hand that she had gotten out from her storage ring, ready to fight.

However, what greeted her was not a spirit beast but He Li, their faces immediately reddened.
"Get out of here!" Zi Hua screamed, she only had a towel covering her.

He Li was also extremely flustered and rushed away, although his master a eccentric, he respected women unlike many men in this era and had taught He Li that he must not intrude on women when they are bathing, changing and the like, he must be respectful when courting them, must not act superior or over-bearing towards them and must not take away their freedom.

He felt so ashamed for going against his master's teachings, even if it was not purposefully so he had wanted to stay outside in a bow to ask for forgiveness but to minimizing the time spent outside travelling between the tent and portable shower, the portable shower was right outside the tent and it would be inappropriate for him to wait outside whilst she was showering plus she had told him to get out of there so instead he went inside the tent but thoughtfully left some space for Zi Hua to stand so she won't have to stand outside whilst he apologizes and stayed in a bowing position with his head meeting the ground.

Zi Hua quickly went back inside the portable shower and slammed the door shut, at this moment she was not at all cold from the outside weather but rather heating up from all the embarrassment.

She couldn't help but haunt herself for the rest of the time she spent showering with what happened.