Spin the bottle

The friend group , or the bunch of six (as they liked to call themselves) where sitting around in a circle , just talking and getting drunk . They of course never would've thought that a friend group like this would've formed , but they never could've imagined what was about to happen.

Josh's POV

I started making jokes about playing spin the bottle. I mean they knew I was joking, right? "Let's do it!" Karson yelled while already kissing at Teias neck. "Fine fine " I mumbled, grabbing the empty beer bottle from beside me , placing it in the middle. "Who wants to spin first?" Ashton immediately raises his hand. "Alright then, Ashton it is" Ashton spins the bottle and it lands on me , I blush heavily. Ashton has been my crush for a few months now . I could see his face turning a shade of red as well. "Seven minutes in heaven" chanted Blake. Both Ashton and I walked over to the big walk in closest and closed it, locking it just in case. I looked into Ashton's eye and slowly leaned in "you don't have to do this" I whispered as he placed his hands around my waist. "I want to do this" he whispered right before he started kissing me. I kissed him back, softly moaning into his mouth. Before l knew it I was topless on the floor with Ashton straddling me, leaving hot marks all down my body. About 5 more minutes pass by and Blake comes and knocks on the door  "guys it's been about 10 minutes you can come out"  "shit" I mumble to myself while hurrying and putting my clothes back on. Ashton and I stand up and unlock the door, my hair now being a mess and hickeys all over my neck. It was obvious at what just happened in the closet, or at least what almost happened. "Someone got chokedddd" Blake teased , i back hand his thigh hard as he screams "abuse" just to fuck with us. "It's not abuse you're 18 " Ash started then looked into Blake's eyes. "I-I..." Ash choked on his own words . "Cut it out youngster " Blake said while blushing. Karson spins the bottle next and it's lands on ash , they kiss for a minute instead of doing 7 minutes in heaven and sit back down. It was Blake's turn to spin the bottle so he did, it landed on josh. Blake mentally sighed and kissed josh for a minute with tongue. Teia started busting out in laughter "guys I think that's enough for tonight" she said laughing. "Oh shush " josh blushed .

A/n - the next will be longer I pinky promise y'all