Requests

Hello! I'm here trying to make a one shot book! Anyways, just read the rules and comment. I'll see what I can do for you!

So, to request something, just comment and I'll try to reach you as soon as possible. I'm not that fast at writing either, so it may take a day or two.

So, as I had said in the description, this is a Jeraphina One-Shot book. Therefor, I cannot take any other ships that aren't Jeraphina. Sorry about that, there are a few other unOrdinary one-shot books that you can ask other things for. But this one is solely for Jeraphina.

So, now for the rules, as you can guess, you don't exactly have to give a super detailed response, but I just ask for a few things. And I hope you can understand if I have to ask a few questions to get a little bit more information.

First of all, I do Angst and Fluff, absolutely no lemon or smut will be contained in this book. So don't try requesting it.

Second, no pedophilia or inscest.

Third, again, just making sure. No other ship other than Jeraphina is to be requested, after all, this is what this whole book is about.

Fourth, if you want to play in a scene that doesn't include Wellston or the settings that uru-chan set up, I would like you to explain it to me. So that I would be able to portray it. And if it is very complex, I suggest messaging me to explain it.

Fifth, I don't want any big age gaps used for shipping purposes.

That should be about all! Requests are open to everyone, so I'd love it if you commented and requested a certain scenario you would like to see between the two.

Thank you!