Only One

Hello! So it's the second one-shot on here! This one does follow more of uru-chans storyline, so I hope you enjoy. It was requested by @911wasfake777 . It's basically what would happen if John were to have never hid his ability, and if Arlo and the rest turned against him. With the exception of the magenta haired girl.
Okie, hope you enjoy!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"F*ck you."

That was all that John had said when Arlo approached him, a group of classmates behind him following him. With no smirk that he usually had, the blue eyed boy held no remorse for his actions.

"You know," he told the ravenette, lifting his hand and shrugging. "Every powerful kings reign must come to an end."

It was as simple as that, and John couldn't help but clench his teeth. "I didn't do anything to you!" He yelled, his eyes glinting a bright golden, and his clenched fists beginning to shake. "This wasn't supposed to happen, I was friends with everyone, never hurt the weak, and I was kind!"

"Yeah, you were a pretty good king." Arlo narrowed his eyes, sighing. "But that's the problem, you are the king with an ability that could easily tear down the hierarchy. That's too dangerous, and all the students that are behind me, well, they agree."

Shaking his head, John tried to breathe in and out calmly. 'No, this can't be happening.' He told himself. 'After New Boston, I learned, I became a great king and made friends, so why...' he gave the blonde a pained expression. "Why?" He asked sadly, "I trusted you, believed you and supported you. Why would you turn on me now?"

Shrugging, Arlo narrowed his eyes. "Trust me John, I take no pleasure in this action, but if I was to simply let you continue on, you could easily turn against us easily. And then, what would I do then? Regret not having done this earlier?"

"I thought you trusted me!"

"I did." The blonde haired boy turned his head to the side, a sad expression on his face. "I truly did trust you John, looked up to you and thought you'd make a great difference upon this school. However, that was when..."

"That was when I had no idea of what you did in New Boston."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dark.

John was in his room, his blankets covering his whole body. Almost like a motionless object, he lied there, his eyes dead and dreary.

He had his own apartment away from school, and for once, he was happy to have his own privacy. To not be bothered nor disturbed. Not after what happened.

'Knock.'

Well, forget the disturbance part...

John didn't even bother to head over to open the door, he doubted whoever was out there would stick around for long if he didnt answer. And truly, at the moment, he didn't want to face anyone.

'Knock.'

Still stubborn, John stayed in bed, his head dug into his pillow, and he pulled the blankets upwards to cover even his head.

'Click.'

He didn't even notice when the door creaked open, a figure entering the room. Their footsteps were hardly audible, and almost insecure at most. Peeking around the dark house, the person entered John's room.