WILD CAT I SWEAR I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO

and now again at the dragon mansion...how can i again enter into this mansion again after all these things happened...........why my fate is so pathetic........

be chen :what are u thinking.let"s enter into the  house..or you have remembered your wedding day.{with a devil smile}

shut up.who is thinking about the wedding day.it was a nightmare for me..........hum😡😡

hold the tie tightly and thinking:ha our wedding day was a nightmare for you.💢💢💢💢just wait and see you have to spend your whole life with this nightmare....

young lady :you you are back.sob sob sob......

nanny.nanny.i have missed you a lot.........

wei wei was holding nanny very tightly.it looks like that she got back her treasure after so many years.....this scenery was rally very heart touching....

at the same time be chen was thinking:you wild cat.if you love nanny that much how it comes you left without even informing nanny.what happened that year.that you left without giving any clue.i have to find out the truth.

young lady sit here.today i will cook all of your favourite dishes.

suddenly a huge sound from the behind .all the servants shouted loudly "young lady.you... you are back"

the become so happy that it looks like that their angel come back near to them..

when wei wei look behind she saw all of them.none of them has been changed.all of them are the same.it reminds her the past days of her in this palace.suddenly a maid come with a great speed and hug wei  wei tightly.young lady finally finally you are back.....sob sob.....

ning ning..you have grown up and look how much pretty you have become...

young lady how it comes you become so heartless.how can you leave without me .sob sob.i am your personal servant but still you left me.

ning ning is wei"s personal maid.from the childhood she is the companion of wei  wei.how much trouble wei wei made ,ning ning was always with her.........

wei wei suddenly become so happy after so many years.but she should not be happy right,this this place should be hated by her........but why she is happy in this place .how how..wei wei"s heart was throbbing..................

wei wei was thinking how it comes nothing has been changed all of this years............and of course of course the lover of be chen is with be chen.does not she live here.or she went on a vacation.......................wei wei is so confused now...

😓😓😓😓

at the same time be  chen was thinking.........this huge castle was just a building which was confined by the wall in these 3 years.but now it looks like that it gets it"s life back......{.be chen smile suddenly}.....................but how it comes it has been changed so much  when she appears......is the happiness of this huge castle depends on the existence of this wild cat!!!!!!!

be chen suddenly becomes shocked and gives a devil smile..........and say in his heart .oh i see if it is the matter then you have to live int his palace forever to make this palace lively  forever and ever............

wild cat i swear i will,l never let you go...........................