THE DEVIL AND HEARTLESS BIG BOSS!!!

BIG BOSS:DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE THE MAIN LEADER OF 5 MAJOR FAMILY?BEACOUSE  OF YOUR CLEVERNESS ALWAYS KEEP CALM BUT CAN THINK A FAR WAY.{WITH A DEVIL SMIRK}

WASIB:then it means that you are involved with this matter right?

big boss:of course ,do not forget who am i.I AM THE KING OF THE UNDERGROUND WORLD......ALTHOUGH WEI WEI HAS THE MOST POWERFUL AND CAPABLE MAN  OF THE UNDERGROUND BUT STILL THEY ARE IN MY CONTROL.I FOUND IT A LONG TIME AGO WHERE SHE IS.....

ZHANG:then big boss what does it mean.why did not you tell us?why you did not force wei wei to come back!!!!!you know that none of us even bei chen is unable to disagree with you.then why???? 

wasib:big boss what is your main purpose.

big boss:devil smirk again!!!!!!!}ha ......we till did not find out who is the enemy !!!even he dares to send stalker in the dragon mansion!!!!he is not simple........but there is a clue that the enemy is connected with country x.and fortunately wei wei chose country x that time.i was sure that the enemy will surely appear.so i sent my special force to observe wei wei secretly.but i was most surprised when i found out that all of them are dead!!!!!!! even wei wei did not realized that she had been followed but!!!that person found it and and killed my special force.he is not only an enemy he is really very dangerous.......and a warning for both the 5 major family and the hawk group.and the river between of this two group is "wei wei"so it is normal if someone want to harm these two groups of us have to go near with  wei wei.

AND THAT PERSON DID THE SAME THING{WITH A DEVIL SMIRK]

zhang:who is that person big boss?did you recognized him?

big boss:can not say anything without prove.but i know who is the person.but do not know what is his real identy!!!!!!!he is close with wei wei also!!!!

wasib:tell the name of that person.

big boss:no......

zhang:but why?

big boss : beacause  i want to see some play......!!!![what a devil man.😈😈😈.both wei wei and bei chen are suffering but this man!!!!he wants to see some play.totally heartless.{thought of the writer}

zhang:but big boss the misunderstanding between wei and bei chen?are you not going to solve this?

big boss:why should i?at first i thought wei wei is just an attraction for him.but in these last 3 years i realized that there is something else between them.he never got near to any girl.i do not know what is this ...but it is different.

zhang:it is called loved big boss.

big boss:hu....it is a foolish thing.i do not want to be a fool,beacouse i am all of your boss.

zhang:boss when your girl will appear in front of you  you will undersatnd that time.

big boss:remind it girls are just the play things.i have a lot of girls but they only know how to cling on me.i just use them.that's it........

wasib:okay okay...you are the boss.we will see it in the future.now we have to go.and the matter between them we will let them handle it by themselves.

.....................after one month..

at the dragon empire company's meeting room...

secretary tunar:so guys from today you are officially going to work at this company.i wish you all the best.

master:thank you secretary tunar.all of us will  give the best.we will improve our game at a high rate with confident.

tunar:then it is okay.young lady how are you?

wei:humm i am fine.i am living now at the dream garden mansion .it has already been a month.

tunar:yes i know that.young lady big boss has invited both the members of the groups.

wei:do not say that ,you should pronounce that he has given order.

tunar:[a gentle smile.]yes you can say that.7 pm at the usual place.

wei:okay i will be there on the time.

dora:big boss!!!!that the king of the underground world!!!!

wei:you got it.

eva:oh god........he is very close with you right?

wei:nah!!!!he is a devil in a human form.a monster.number 2 no number 1 heartless man in the whole world.he does not have any heart. BUT WE ALL FOLLOWED HIS EVERY DECISION.BEACOUSE HE IS THE BOSS.okay now let"s start our work with full of confidence.👍👍👍👍

IN THE EVENING AT THE DREAM CLUB

BIG BOSS:WELCOME BACK WEI!!!

WEI:THANKS BIG BOSS .LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

BIG BOSS:YES IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME..

YANG  WEN:HOW CAN YOU BE THAT HEARTLESS????{WITH AN ANGRY VOICE}

WEI WEI QUICKLY COME AND HUG HIM TIGHTLY......BUT GUESS WHAT  BEI CHEN DID NOT GET ANGRY......BEACOUSE YANG WEN IS THE BROTHER OF WEI WEI .THE CROWN PRINCE OF WEN FAMILY...HI HI HI

WEI:I AM SORRY BRO.I AM REALLY VERY SORRY.{SOB SOB SOB}I HAD MISSED YOU VERY BADLY BRO .I HAD MISSED YOU.

A BROTHER ALWAYS BECOME WEAK IN-FRONT OF HIS OWN SISTER.ALTHOUGH HE IS THE CROWN PRINCE.BECOMING HELPLESS HE ALSO HUGGED HER BACK.

AFTER SOME TIME.............THEY TALKED ABOUT A LOT OF MATTER ....LIKE THEIR PREVIOUS TIME,HOW THEY SPENT THEIR TIME TOGETHER,AND ALSO WEI WEI MAKED FUN ABOUT THOSE  BOYS BEACOUSE ALL OF THEM ARE PLAY BOYS.EXCEPT BEI CHEN.BUT WEI WEI DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT HIM .BEI CHEN ALSO DID NOT TALK WITH WEI WEI ,BEACOUSE HE HAD SOME OTHER PLAN..................