IT IS YOUR DUTY TO SIT OVER MY LEGS

after the lunch.....wei wei  entered into the reading room.......and suddenly she remembered  some memories.................

  [when wei wei was 10 yeasr old...................weiwei:be chen,you are still here .why you are not coming to the room.it is already very late.you know i can not sleep alone

be chen:smirk.why nanny is  not sleeping with you?

wei wei:no you have to go with me or i will sit beside you.humm....😡😡

be chen :okay,come here.sit over my legs.wait till i finish the work.......

after sometimes wei wei felt asleep.and after finishing the work he hold her in his arm and took her to the bedroom.                                                                                                                                                                       it used to happen all the past 10 years.like....................

at the age of 16.....................wei wei:be chen,you again come here.how much time  i have tell you that that..you should at least take rest at the night.but you  ..you stay at the bed until i fall into sleep.and then ................be chen i am really very angry now😣😣😣😣

okay..okay my wild cat.come here .sit over my legs.i will finish this work soon.

no i am not going ...all these years when i sat over your legs ..i fall into sleep all the  time....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️{with shy face}

smirk.this your duty.you have to sleep over my legs .........

what kind of responsibility is this...........you are really very strange sometimes....

and at the age of 20 ........................

wei wei:be chen here is your coffee

be chen :you !!!

wei wei:what are you thinking why i did not scold you today.and bring coffee.ha ha it is really wired..but be chen for the last 10 years i am watching you.it is always the  same.it is same everyday.how much i scold you are never going   to change.so i decide to make this a habit of mine....

but be chen did u think about it some times?

what?????

that..that i have scolded you to work late at night in all these years.but you never listen to me......did  you ever think i will be be very mad about this matter and leave this palace.

be chen:💢💢💢💢 you.. you want to leave this palace,.bang....how dare you to thing about this ...

then be chen hold the arms of wei wei very firmly and said that you little wild cat you should never think  to leave this palace.you have to spend your whole life in this palace...come on stop saying nonsence and sit over my legs as usual...

wei wei become helpless and sit over the legs of be chen and lean her head to the arm of be chen and say with a tiny tone:you fool..beichen you will understand how  much important i was when i will be not here anymore...humm]