Ch. 4:Unapprochable

Hey Fans/fellow readers! Sorry it took all of eternity to update Escape. I have been so busy with school that I haven't had much free time to write. But here is the next chapter. VOTE if you like it, and feel free to leave some feedback! I would love to hear your opinions! Enjoy, and Happy Reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley and I woke up the next morning and are both "hungry like a dog" as my mother would always say whenever she is starving.

"Mommy we're hungry, take us to IHOP!" Ashley yells out.

"I'm not getting up! Make your own IHOP!" She shouts back.

We decided to get our lazy butts out of bed and go into the kitchen to make ourselves a huge breakfast with everything we could find in the fridge and cabinets.

"Okay, so we have eggs, English muffins, sausage links, bacon, pancake mix, and cereal." Says Ashley with her head sticking in the refrigerator.

"Hmm...let's make a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and pancakes with sausage links on the side!" I reply while eagerly licking my lips.

We mixed together our eggs in a bowl, pancake mix in another while I put aside the sausage links and English muffins. I fried our eggs in one pan and Ashley made our pancakes in the other.

"The eggs are ready!" I say while placing them on a plate of china.

"Okay, now fry the sausages." said Ashley while a pancake flipped in the air.

I poured more cooking oil on the frying pan and dropped six links in. They were taking forever to defrost and my hunger still needed to be satisfied, so I made myself a bowl of cereal and started munching on them with some low-fat milk.

"Fatty..! Couldn't even wait till the food was done cooking!" Ashley said while placing our plate of pancakes on the table.

"Girl I was getting hungry from the various aromas of food that was being cooked and they were all tempting me!" I replied as I took a seat in the dining room.

I drizzled my pancake in maple syrup, took a bite of my bacon egg and cheese sandwich and took another spoonful of cereal.

After about twenty minutes later, we were all finished eating.

"You know we needa do a few laps around the neighborhood after our massive breakfast." Said Ashley while patting her huge belly she never had.

"You are right! We needa burn all those calories...gotta be ready when bikini season comes around!" I responded while quickly dropping my dishes into the sink and headed to her bedroom to get dressed."

Ashley and I rapidly put on our ,"Don't-Talk-To-Me" looks. We wore mixed matched knee high socks with shorts, a huge loose fitting tee and running shoes. We looked extra tacky and tried to look as non attractive as possible so that no guys will try to talk to us while we are running so we could maintain our focus.

"Okay, we look non-approachable enough." Ashley said while starring at her image in the mirror. "Let's go!"

The both of us sprinted out the door and continued on outside, feeling the cool, spring air brush against our cheeks, until we reached the playground on the other side of the neighborhood.

"How about we take a break here." I said while panting out of breath.

"Yeeeees....! Let's go on the horsy!" Ashley replied while taking off running towards the little horse in the middle of the sand.

I walked to Ashley and said, "Now you know that you are way too big for that!" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Nuh, Uh! You are never too big to ride on a horse!" She replied still rocking back and forth on the animal."