Chapter 53: Between Techno, Kengkla and P'Chao

Nothing to say except I'm sorry for very very late update. My proofreader was so busy in her real life, so please be considerate, Fella's.

Proofread by Jung Woomin

💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

Techno, Type and Champ will be graduate next week. They'll also chose New as captain to replace Techno. Ae is a junior with the best skill in the team, but his emotions are unstable and easily provoked. New's skills are good even though not as good as Ae but he is calm and he can make decisions with a cold head. Techno has prepared him and often makes him as an assistant in every decision making for the team.

"Ai No, when will you start working in ZY's office ?," asked Champ when they were having lunch after training.

"Eh, P'No already got a job? Even though your graduation is still next week?" Rom asked.

"Incidentally the boss where I was apprenticed last semester liked my job, so he offered me a job there. Yesterday I met him to ascertain whether his offer was still valid. Luckily, he was still waiting for me. He said, he would prepare a table for me as soon as possible. So when I entered work, everything will be ready. "

"Wow, you're so cool, Phi. Then when will you start working ?," asked New.

"Day after tomorrow. The boss has allowed me to take time off on my graduation day."

"Phi, can you share the secret to be like you? Offered a job at your internship and made them willing to wait for you like that?" - Ploy

"Work right, honest, disciplined and respects all those who work there. It doesn't matter whether he/she is the boss, manager, subordinate, OB/OG, security guard or whatever their positions. Don't distinguish humans just because of differences in work. Respect them then they will respect you."

"I'm happy for you, Phi. You really deserve to be a role model," said New sincerely.

"As long as you don't follow his stupid and naive behaviours, Nong New," Type interrupted.

"Ai Type, if you don't insult me ​​for a day, will your lips itch?" Techno murmured.

"Not only my mouth, Ai No. But my whole body will immediately feel itch," replied Type.

"Damn friends!!!!"

"Take it easy, Phi. There is Can that will replace the ignorance and naivety of P'Techno," Ae said adding to Type's 'insult'.

"Damn Junior!!! Are you hurt because I didn't choose you as a captain hah???!!".

"Not at all, Phi. I am actually happy, so I can be more free to date without having to be burdened with the team's business hahahhahaha......"

"Damn!!! Nong New, I fire you as captain and replaced you with Ae. Let him feel the pain of a captain," Techno said.

"Apparently ... you ... are.... indeed ... stupid ... Phi ... No ...," Good first words after being silent since they first entered the canteen, making all eyes fixed on him , waiting for his words to continue.

"How ... can ... you ... fire ... New ... you ... are....not ... captain ... anymore ... ... "

They paused for a second before their laughter exploded. Good does know when to shut up and when to talk. And when he opened his mouth, his words are like a bomb.

The canteen that was already quite crowded is now getting even more crowded because of the noise of the football gank because today is the last day they gather like this. Starting tomorrow, the three seniors will be busy preparing for their graduation and Techno will start work the next day. Tin, Kengkla and Pete who used to always gather together with the Chulla's team, now chose to stay away, giving their lovers the opportunity to enjoy the last day with their team before parting with the senior teammates.