Angela Montenegro x reader

I walk into the lab and go into my office. Today is just like every other day. My peaceful morning is once again ruined by Dr. Hodgins comes in going on and on about some new girl. And then once he leaves Zach Addy comes in and tells me Dr. Brennan needs me for something. I sigh heavily.

"Awesome. A horrible nightmare last night and strait back to work with no peace and quiet today. What's new." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

Zach turned back around and squinted at me. "You have nightmares?" My head snapped up to him.

"Stop ease dropping and get out Mr. Addy!" I yell at him. Just then Angela knocks on the door frame gently. I run a hand through my hair and motion her to come in.

She looks at me worried. "Is everything all right?" She asks quietly. I nod my head and smile at her, a real genuine smile. She was always so worried and her beautiful eyes always got this look in them. And her soft looking lips go down in this little frown and- Stop it
y/n! I don't think Ang is into girls anyways!

"Yeah Ang I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well.... again" I mumbled the last part but she seemed to have heard.

"What do you mean again? Was what Zach said true?" She walked up to me placing a hand on my arm.

"It's fine Ang. If fine. Besides," I said with a smirk. "Your here now." I said as I winked at her and walked out of my office to Dr. Brennan.

Time skip

"I am king of the lab!" Hodgins said as he walked into the room me and Zach where in. He explained why and I raised an eye brow at him.

"Ha as if you'd be king of the lab!" I said with a scoff.

"You guys compete for 'king of the lab?'" Angela asked with an eyebrow raise.

Hodgins face dropped and he turned around to look at her. I laughed at him and walked away before I could hear the rest.

Time skip

"HODGINS!!" I yelled.

"What what?!" He said running over quickly looking worried.

"I am queen of the lab!!" I said as I placed a hand over my heart.

"Yeah you are." I heard Angela whisper behind me. I turned around and looked at her wide eyed and felt my cheeks heat up. Before collecting myself and turning back to Hodgins.

He scoffed. "Pfft as if!" He said.

"I am to! I figured out cause of death and I figured out the actual weapon and I figured out how tall the man would have to be and which hand is his dominant one!" I said with a proud smirk. He looked shocked but then smirked at me.

"Well you might be the queen of the lab but can I be your king of the lab?" Hodgins asked

I smiled at him flirtatiously "Oh Hodgins," I said placing my hand over my heart but my smile slowly turned into a smirk. "As much as I would loooove that," I turned around and began walking away sending a real flirtatious smile Angela's way.  "I personally am lookin for a queen." I winked at Angela and walked away.

I heard Zach laughing and I turned around continuing to walk away backwards only to see Hodgins staring at me wide eyed and his mouth hung open. I laughed but it died in my throat when I saw Ang.

He face was bright red and her eyes where wide open. I could also see her biting her lip trying to... prevent a smile? Wait what? Why would she be smiling and not looking super uncomfortable?

I thought for a second... I sighed as I realized she was probably trying not to laugh at Hodgins. My heart ached slightly and my smile vanished. I quickly turned around and walked away sadly.

Third person P.O.V

Hodgins watched as she walked away staring at her wide eyed. He glance over at Angela to see her face bright red and trying to fight off a grin. He turned back to see you staring at them but you glanced at Angela then to Hodgins and he watched as your face fell and a frown etched it's way on to your face.

Angela noticed as well worried about what had bothered you so suddenly. She stared after you helplessly as you now had turned away with your shoulders slumped.

"Go after her" Hodgins said nudging Angela.

"W-What?" Angela asked now looking at him again.

"Go after her. Go get your queen." Hodgins said with a small smile.

"Hodgins I- I can't..." she said while sighing.

"What? Why?!" He looked at her shocked. "Why can't you?!"

Angela looked at him with a desperate look. "Because...." she paused. "Because she couldn't possibly actually like me. She's just messing around!" Angela said quickly.

"No she's not and you know it! Your just afraid!" Hodgins said accusingly. No one saw you standing behind the platform observing the scene.

"Of course I'm afraid! The girl I love has possibly been flirting with me and now she's confirmed that she likes girls! So yeah Hodgins I am afraid! I'm terrified! Because how the hell am I suppose to tell her?!" Angela yelled.

You couldn't help but smile and you walked out of your hiding spot.

Jack smiled at Angela gently and whispered. "You just did" Angela looked at him confused. Before she could ask you cleared your throat behind her. Instantly you saw her tense. You walked up behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist as everyone else left finding something better to do.

"Ang...." you whispered in her ear. She turned her head slightly towards your which was now in the crook of her neck and your hot breathe fanning on her skin. "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" She asked pretending she didn't know. Deep down she feared your response but the fear kept getting deeper as the hope took over. The hope that you did love her and that you weren't just messing with her right now.

"You know.... that you love me." You whispered in her ear lowly. She shivered.

"I- uh...." she took a deep breathe. "Yeah... I do." You felt her body tense and You quickly spun her around and pulled her close to you smashing her lips against your own.

She was shocked at first but then quickly melted into the kiss. Enjoying the feeling of your lips of her own just as much as you where. You pulled away leaning her forehead against hers.

"I love you too Ang, forever and always." She blushed crimson then ducked down to your ear.

"Forever and always" she whispered and the she hid her head in the crook of your neck. You put your hand on her lower back and one on her head and stood there enjoying being in the embrace.

No one dared disturb you. And when Zach tried to not understanding the moment Cam quickly hit him upside the head as Hodgins pulled him back by the collar. They both just shook there heads and everyone left up alone.

You stood there happily as Angela began enjoying leaving marks on your neck. And you knew that there was no one else you would rather have her be.