Gang-Stars Paradise

(Here's a rough Sketch I Did to Illustrate My Version of King Crimson Requiem, Plz don't make fun of it)

"I AM DIAVOLO! I AM THE ONE FATE SIDES WITH! WHO DARES ATTACK ME!? " Diavolo seeming to lose his cool and still hurting from his wounds

the stone just sits there doing nothing.

"What kind of Trickery is this Giorno Giovanna? " Diavolo getting more impatient

"this stone seems to be some sort of stand. "Giorno thinks to himself.

"what is this? some sort of trick Giorno Giovanna? do you expect me to touch this rock and it'll turn into a bear or something? " Diavolo getting closer to the stone. "well it's not going to work, GIORNO GIOVANNA! "

King Crimson Requiem Uppercuts the stone into a wall causing it to smash and reveal what's inside.

a statue of Diavolo curled up in a ball with liquids leaking from the eyes and mouth.

"WHAT!?(NANI?!) " Diavolo Stepping back in horror.

"Enough of this Giorno, time to die "

Time stops for a moment then resumes with King Crimson Requiem's arm seemingly through Giorno's guts again.

but somehow King Crimson Requiems attack missed Giorno by an inch and rather than hitting Giorno, the attack pierced The stone somehow managing to of moved while Requiem Time Erase was active.

the stone turns to liquid and wraps itself around King Crimson Requiem's arm, before Diavolo can react the stone reforms ripping it's arm clean off. Diavolo sustaining the same injury as his stand his arm just POPS. King Crimson Requiem's chest starts to Crack revealing the requiem arrow inside of king crimson.

Giorno quickly rips the arrow out of King Crimson's chest with his broken hands and tossing it aside with all his strength, King Crimson Requiem Reverts back to Normal King Crimson.

(play these while you read the next part, cuz i just had to do this)

Giorno Clenches his fists squirting out a bit of blood as he does

"now... where were we? " Giorno says with a look that could kill. Gold Experience Punches Diavolo into a wall with a loud thud.

"it's all over "Boss"... Bruno, Abbaccio, Narancia this is for them. " Gold Experience charges at Diavolo and starts to beat him down with everything he has.

(Get ready for the most time wastingest part yet ;D)