The Gang-star, the Turtle, and the Arrow

"MUDA! " Cries Gold Experience as he beats Diavolo to a pulp

"Arrivaderci.... " Giorno mutters turning his back to Him.

With a Final "MUDA! " Diavolo is impaled in the stomach by Gold Experience's fist.

Diavolo looks at Giorno with fear in his eyes, as his head finally slumps over King Crimson is seen dissolving and eventually disappearing completely, his eyes changing to a shade of hollow gray.... Diavolo is finally dead.

Giorno turns to thank the rock but it's nowhere to be found, Trish finally gets up, hazed.

"w-where am i? everything is a blur. " holding her head.

"Trish! are you OK? " Giorno asks worried.

"yeah, my thoughts are just a little fuzzy, last think i remember clearly is... MY FATHER! where is he?! "

Giorno smugly points toward the Slumped over body of Diavolo

"I beat him to a pulp. everyone has been avenged. looks like the power of King Crimson's requiem wore off with its destruction. " Giorno walks toward the requiem arrow picking it up, admiring it in his grasp.

"no one must ever wield the power of requiem. not even me. "

Giornos' monologue is cut short by a familiar voice "I'll safeguard the arrow within the turtle "

Giorno and Trish look down to see the gang's Turtle and HQ, Coco Jumbo.

and within the gem of the key in Coco Jumbos' shell is the spirit of Jean Pierre Polnareff

"When everyone went back into their bodies i had no body to go back to so i stayed inside the turtles shell. " Giorno picks Polnareff Turtle up and begins to walk toward the Colosseum.

Suddenly Trish and Giorno are Tackled by some fast moving object of some kind it wraps them up in its arms and squeezes.

out of Instinct Giorno Knees the force in the crotch.

the figure tumbles to the ground Clutching the targeted area,

"oh god my Cazzo. mi hai preso a calci nel cazzo?! " Mumbled the Figure

"I was just so happy to find you guys i just remembered being enveloped by the fog, then i woke up standing in the middle of the street, and i came here as quick as i could "the figure grunts as it stands up, revealing it to be Mista

"MISTA?! " Trish and Giorno say in unison.

Giorno seeming to almost shed a single tear.

"wait a second... what happened to Diavolo?... " Mista asks confusingly, his eyes drifting toward the slumped over husk of Diavolo.

"lets just get to the Colosseum, maybe we can heal Bruno. " Mista says with excitement.

Giorno pauses for a second, knowing Bruno is truly dead, even seeing his spirit depart the mortal world.

"yeah... " Giorno says following his friends, still looking at the requiem arrow still in his hand.

A week later Giorno is the Boss of Passione now, Polnareff and Mista his right-hand men, Trish went out to become a famous pop-star. the gang sacrificed much for this victory, but now it is all over. Giorno sits in his throne having his hand kissed by the capos of the area, a new Crimson King or rather a Gold Experience. a Golden Wind blows through the windows Mista goes to close the Window shut.

 a Golden Wind blows through the windows Mista goes to close the Window shut

THE END