Stomach bug- request for @ilangel1

((THE PIC THO!!!!❤️❤️❤️))

Harry POV

I woke up to the sun beating on my face. Didn't really help with my headache. It's true; I woke up with a headache, an upset stomach and a sore throat. Great.

I forced myself into a sitting position and immediately got hit with a wave of nausea. I slammed my fist to my mouth and swallowed hard to keep my dinner from the night before where it was supposed to be. The nausea passed and I got up. I walked into the small living room of the bus and sat on the couch. Feeling my headache getting worse, possibly a migraine, I went to grab some Advil from the bathroom and sat back down. I took a few of the pills dry, not wanting to throw up from drinking the water, and laid down. I heard someone come into the kitchen and turned to see that it was Liam getting a glass of water.

Everyone else was still sleeping except for Liam. "Hey, Haz." He said to me. "Hi, Liam." I groaned out. Liam looked at me worriedly. "You ok, Harry?" He asked. I shook my head and hugged my stomach. "Oh, Hazza. What hurts?"

"My stomach, my throat and I have a migraine." I moaned. Liam pressed his cold hand against my head, I leaned into the touch, his cold hand feeling like heaven on my burning skin. "You might have a fever. I'll be right back." Liam said before walking off into the washroom, probably getting a thermometer. I was too tired to care though.

Liam POV

I went to the washroom to grab the thermometer, when I got back Harry was asleep on the couch. "Haz, I need you to open your mouth." I told him. He must've heard me because he opened his mouth and I slipped the thermometer under his tongue. Waiting for the beep, Harry stirred a little. It beeped and read "102.5" I read out loud. not too high, but still high. His eyes fluttered open and took a second to focus but eventually did. "Liam.....I don't feel good." He said barely above a whisper.

"I know, Hazza." I said, brushing some of his curls away from his face. "No, I mean I feel like I'm gonna p-" he couldn't finish, he slammed a hand to his mouth and gagged a little. I picked him up, not saying a word, and carried him to the small bathroom. He sat in front of the toilet and gagged again. He grabbed onto the rim of the toilet and heaved painfully, bringing up his dinner, and every other meal he ate the day before. He gasped for air in between heaves, occasionally letting out a broken sob. He lurched over the porcelain throne yet again. "It's ok, Hazza. Just let it out, you'll feel better after." I said, while rubbing his back and keeping his hair out of his face.

Just then, Niall came through the door, half asleep and looked at me and Harry. "Is Harry ok?" He asked.

"I don't know. He's been throwing up for like half an hour now." I answered. Harry lurched over the toilet again, not bringing anything up. He heaved painfully as Niall came over to Harry's other side. "Oh, Hazza...." Niall said with a worried tone.

After a few more moments of being in front of the toilet I brought Harry back to the couch and sent Niall back to bed. Harry groaned loudly and hugged his stomach protectively. "Liam! My tummy hurts" He cried. "I know, Hazza, I know. Do you want me to rub your tummy?" I asked him. He nodded. I carefully placed my hand on his aching belly and slowly put more pressure. He whimpered softly, but his face softened. I started to rub and he immediately calmed down.

He fell asleep a few minutes after and I turned on the television to watch whatever was on. He tossed and turned a little but stayed asleep until everyone else got up. We had the day off so we all cuddled up and watched a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's kinda short😬 but this was a request for ilangel1 so I hope you enjoyed. I know my writing is bad but I really enjoy writing about these boys, especially taking care of harry😉 I wish y'all lots of love. And please leave requests in the "Requests?" Chapter❤️ bai