Harry hates the doctor (Larry)

Louis POV

When I couldn't sleep I would walk around my hotel room until I got tired. And I couldn't sleep, so I walked around and just messed around with stuff until I was tired enough to fully relax. I was sharing a room with Harry so I was careful not to wake him. When I was tired enough, I went back to the bedroom to find that Harry was not in the bed. I checked around the hotel room again to see where he was. I finally checked the bathroom, and there he was; hunched over with his head in his hands, knees pulled up to his chest, sobbing quietly, sweating profusely and groaning. Poor Harry. I rushed over to his side and kneeled down in front of him. He looked up at me and threw his arms around me.

"Shh, Shh, shhhh. It's ok Haz. Calm down. Easy now." I tried to calm him and it seemed to be working. "You poor thing." I mumbled. He pushed off of me and lurched over the toilet. I rubbed my hand up and down his back whispering comforting words to him. "It's alright, love. Just let it out. You'll feel better." I said. "L-Lou-is!" He cried "Shh. It's alright." He kept dry heaving, eventually throwing up in the toilet in front of him. I tried my best to comfort him.

Once he wasn't throwing up a quickly but carefully helped him stand up and walk to the parking lot. I had called our driver before, and he was waiting patiently. I put Harry into the car and told the driver where we needed to go. Harry asks "where are we going?"

"We're going to the doctor. Now there is no need to worry, Haz. I'll be with you the whole time." I blurted out, faster then even I could keep up with. He looked at me in horror of what I just said. I saw tears starting to roll down his face as he buried himself into my chest. I held him close and started to shush him. "Shhh. It'll be alright. I'll be there with you, yeah?" He sobbed into my coat as we drove to the clinic.

Once we got there Harry cried harder. "Shhhh. You'll be okay. They're just gonna make you feel better, yeah?" I said. He nodded nervously. I took him inside. We sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes before they called Harry's name. He clung onto me until we got into her office. "Have a seat" she said sweetly. Harry sat down, practically on top of me. "So what seems to be the problem?" She asked kindly. "Well, he's been throwing up.. and he has a fever I think." I explained. She hummed in agreement. She checked him over and then left the room.

('Kay, so just quick little PSA; I don't know much about this crap, so you can keep your hate comments to yourself)

A few minutes later she came back with a tray full of....medical stuff. I looked at the tray until my eyes landed on a scary looking syringe. I held Harry's head to my chest so he wouldn't be able to see. I whispered into his ear, saying: "the doctor is going to give you a shot to help with this stomach bug you picked up. You don't need to freak out. It's just a little shot, okay?"

Tears started to roll down his face as he nodded softly. He buried his head back into my chest and cried softly. When she did give him the shot he flinched and whimpered a little. "And done. See that wasn't so bad, huh?" She said to Harry. "Good job, Haz." I told him.

Our driver was still waiting for us. We got into the car and drove back to the hotel. Once we got to our room we cuddled on the bed and watched a film. Harry fell asleep and so did I. The next morning Harry felt a little better but still had to rest until he was completely fine.

Sorry this ones kinda short 😬
But I hope you enjoyed anyway

BAI!