Chapter 5

(Previously In chapter 4)
D: I like...
(Now)
Liza's POV
L: who David who?
D: you
I blush at what he says
L: oh u um i
D: do you like me back
L: i don't know I just met u, your the baddest boy in school, your Gabbie's ex and you've dated almost all the girls in school so I don't trust u, u probably just like me because I'm new and u think I would easily fall for u but I'm not stupid.
D: that's not it you're different from the rest
L: u just met me
D: doesn't mean I can't get to know u better
David leans in to kiss me but I move quickly and he kisses the wall
D: what the?
L: hahahaha
D: you're gonna pay for that
L: sure I will
But as he is about to talk the teacher walks out and yells at us and gives us detention for tomorrow ugh.
(Bell rings)
I go and get my stuff and walk out of the classroom and to my locker and as I'm walking I feel a hand on my butt I turn around and see a guy bitting his lip and looks me up and down I try and slap him but Before I can he pulls me close to him I try and break away but he's really strong ( RB got random boy, L for Liza)
L: let go of me
RB: not until I get a kiss
L: fuck off
RB: I want a kiss first
L:NO
RB: well then I won't let u go
I try and pull away again until I hear I guy yell from behind me I turn around and see David (D for David)
D:CHAD FUCK OFF
( changed RB to C for chad)
C: well well well if it isn't the one and only David Dobrik
D: cut the bullshit let her go
C: she has to give me a kiss first
L: let me go
C: I SAID GIVE ME A KISS AND I WILL LET YOU GO.
D: THATS IT YOU'VE GOT ME TO THE LAST STRAW.
David runs over to chad and punches him in the face making him pass out. I look at David and all I want to do is kiss him and thank him but at the same time that's just weird. He sits on the ground trying to wake up chad for some weird reason but I walk over to him and sit next to him.
L: thanks David
I put my hand on his thigh and smile at him.
D: damn it Liza
L:wh...
Before I can finish talking he kisses me at first I'm stunned so I don't kiss back but then I kiss back the kiss was so magical I could kiss him for hours but then I feel him pull away. I just realized I just had my first kiss with David dobrik. I want to tell him something.
L: Uh David?
D: Yes Liza?
L:I...

Author: im sooooooo sorry that i dont update a lot but im going to start updating way more often i promise 😁🙂