Chapter 21

A/N: I'm trying a new writing style so if it looks a little different from the way I write than that's why!

(David's POV)
We finally make it to Liza's apartment. I park in the parking lot and we both got out of the car and we got my stuff from the car and we walked inside Liza's apartment complex. We made it to her door and she dropped her boxes so she could unlock the door. She pushed the key in and when she did the door slowly opened. Liza looked over at me...

Liza: David... did you lock my door when you left my apartment?!

David: Yes of course I did!

She walked in and as soon as she opened the door she stopped dead on her tracks... I walked in and saw a guy who looked a little close to my age...

Liza: Wh-Wha-What a..re you doing back? Ho-How?

She barely stuttered out... I was confused...

Guy: I finally got out of jail and I came back for you...I still had your apartment key you gave me and I decided since I'm your boyfriend I could just help myself and walk right in and I noticed that you weren't home so I've been here for about an hour waiting...

Liza: Collin, like I said when you left we're over you, 're not my boyfriend anymore... You cheated and abused and hurt me! Now get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops and leave the key!

He got up and started walking towards Liza I dropped the boxes and walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her protectively from behind her waist.

Collin: Woah buddy get your arms off my girl...

My blood boiled...

David: She's not your girl she's mine! She's my girlfriend so how bout you do us all a favor and leave...

He clenched his jaw and his fists and turned his head to the side and nodded...

Collin: I'll let you go this time...

She looked over at Liza and walked towards her and I held her even closer to me and had a tighter grip on her.. I wasn't making the same mistake again... He got close to her face and she turned her face and he whispered in her ear...

Collin: This isn't over beautiful... You will leave him and come back to me just like Jack and Grey...

He said that and walked out with an evil smirk on his face. As soon as Liza heard the door close she dropped down to her knees and I went down with her with my arms still wrapped around her waist. She turned around to look at me and started sobbing and I just grabbed the back of her head and gently pulled her to my chest and held her close.

Liza: David... I just want you to always remember this ok...

She got up from chest and looked at me with tears streaming down her face as she looked at me. I looked at her and wiped a tear on her cheek and nodded my chest...

Liza: You have to trust me alright... Whatever you see or hear you have to believe me alright?

David: I already do... but can I ask you something

Liza: Anything...

David: Who is he? What did he do to you? Who are Jack and Grey?

Liza: So you wanna know everything?

I nodded my head

David: But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to right now... but I have to know eventually so I can help you... and I also want you to know you can trust with anything...

She nodded her head

Liza: No you deserve to know the truth... the whole truth and I already trust you... Soooo It all started when.....

Author: CLIFFHANGER!!!! Ouuuuu I haven't done one in too long but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did then there's a star right there and if you didn't then there's an arrow right there too but anyway byeeeee dudes 😁🖤✌🏽