Chapter 25

(Smut🥴😳)
(David's POV)
Me and Liza had just got back from target and I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of what me and Liza might do when we get home... I looked over at Liza... Might as well start the fun right now am I right?... I take my right hand off the steering wheel and place it on her upper thigh and give it a small squeeze and I feel her jump from my sudden action and I slowly move it up higher... I hear her breath hitch and my smirk only gets wider... I turn the street and we're almost at her house... I slowly move my hand and unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down on her jeans and I hear her breath get heavier... I slide my hand down into her panties and I could already feel her wetness on my fingertips... She let out a small moan... I rubbed small circles on her clit dangerously slow...

Liza: Da- Dave...

She stuttered and her hips jolted forward and I soon turned on her street and stopped in front of her house and parked on her driveway and removed my hand from her panties and I got out of the car smiling...I soon see Liza get out of the car and she walks over to me...

Liza: You're gonna pay for that...

I laughed...

David: We'll see about that...

She raised an eyebrow and walked inside the house swaying her hips... I smirked again... This is gonna be very fun... I walk in behind her and see her walking to her bathroom... I walk upstairs to her bedroom and lay on the bed and let out a sigh... I soon hear the door open and see Liza in just a robe... My eyebrows furrowed... I got up and tried walking towards her but she put a hand in front of me...

Liza: Ah! No! If you want this... It's gonna be my way... Understood?

She asked I nodded my head still confused... She walked up to me and pushed me on the bed...

Liza: Lean on the headboard...

I did as I was told...

Liza: Take off your shirt...

I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor...She soon walked to her closet and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and walked back over to the bed and grabbed my wrist and cuffed my hand to the headboard and took my other hand and cuffed both of them to the sides of the headboard... She soon stood in front of the bed and I was still confused...

David: Liza what is all this?

She didn't say anything but started untying her robe and as soon as the robe dropped to the floor so did my jaw... I saw Liza in the sexiest red lace set I've ever seen in my life... I let out a groan all I wanted to do was to get up and run my fingertips through every curve of her body... I felt my member grow harder and these black jeans get tighter... Liza walked over to me seductively swaying her hips... She crawled onto the bed and hovered over me... She leaned up and untied both my wrists but she still held my hands...

Liza: Do what you want with me... I trust you...

She said and let go of arms and my hands moved straight to her hips... I flipped us over so I was on top now and I put my lips on hers and roamed my hands through her body doing what I desired from before... I removed my lips from her and moved to her neck and I sucked and light bit spots on her neck and I reached a certain part and heard her moan knowing I found her sweet spot... I moved from her neck back to her lips and I felt her tug at my jeans and I took off my black jeans...I was just left in my boxers and Liza was still in her sexy lingerie that I think might be my favorite... I put my lips back on hers and my hand went behind her back and unclipped her bra... I pulled it off her and threw it carelessly... Soon before I knew it we were both under the covers completely exposed letting us feel every inch of each other... We slowly kissed as I wanted this to be special since it was our first time making love to each other... I wish this could be the moment I lose my virginity to her and her to give it to me but... This is my first time making love... My first time wasn't love... And so wasn't hers... I parted my lips from her and grabbed my wallet and pulled out the gold packet... I looked into Liza's eyes...

David: Are you sure?

Liza: David this isn't my first time having sex... And I trust you... I'm ready...

I smiled and ripped the gold packet with my teeth and soon rolled it on my length... I adjusted myself and looked at Liza and she nodded her head and gave me a smile telling me it was ok... I slowly pushed into her and she released a moan and I groaned... I slowly moved my hips back and forth...

David: Uh Liza you're so tight...

I started moving slightly faster and I felt Liza's nails scratching my back and I heard her moaning by my ear... I started going faster and her moans only got louder... I soon started moaning with her... In minutes I soon felt her legs start shaking and her tightening even more around me...

Liza: I'm close...

She barely was able to speak before letting out another moan...

David: Me too...

I said moving harder and faster to help us reach our high... I felt Liza start shaking even more and I was so close to my high...

David: Cum with me Liza...

I soon felt let out a loud moan and I released my seed in the condom and slowed down panting and soon I came to a stop but I was still inside her...

Liza: That was-

David: Amazing...

I said cutting her off as I looked at her and she smiled and kissed my lips... I kissed back and she pulled away... I soon moved out of her and she whimpered... I smirked knowing she was gonna feel the soreness in the morning... I took off the condom and threw it in her trash and picked up my boxers and put them on and went into her bathroom and grabbed a wet towel and came back to Liza on her bed looking ready to fall asleep...

David: Wait Liza let me clean you off first...

I said and she nodded... I moved to in between her legs and started cleaning her off and soon threw the towel in the dirty laundry and came back to the bed and checked my phone and saw it was 9:13 pm... I yawned and wrapped my arm around Liza and noticed she was wearing my t-shirt now... I smiled at how tiny she looked in my sweater and I kissed the back of her head...

David: I love you, Liza...

She turned around to face me and smiled...

Liza: I love you, David...

She said and leaned closer resting her head on my chest... And soon we were both dozed off into a blissful sleep...

Author: Hey dudes Idk what to write except this apology... I'm sorry for being gone for so long but I just felt so unmotivated but I'm still trying for y'all but anyway byeeeeee dudes 😁🖤✌🏽