28. Hen Party's And Stag Do's

A.N mild sexual content in this.

Joe's POV

It was four months later, and we'd come to terms with the loss. Dianne had turned Dancing With The Stars down, because she wanted to focus on us, and she had no motivation to dance anymore. Plus, we have discussed trying again for more children, at some point, so she will probably be a stay at home Mum.

We were currently packing, as we're moving to Australia after the wedding which is next week. We still decided to move, and I guess the fresh start will do us good.

It was our stag and hen do's tonight.

I walk into our bedroom to see Dianne with a bikini on. My eyes wonder to her figure. Holy fuck. She is so hot. Gorgeous. Fit. Beautiful. And she's mine.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, kissing her shoulder

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, kissing her shoulder. She leans her head back in pleasure as she turns around to face me.

"Mmm." She hums.
"What. Are. You. Doing. To. Me." I say in between kisses.
"Nothinggggg." She sings a slight groan leaving her mouth.
"Why. Are. You. Stood. In. A. Bikini? " Every word with a kiss.
"I'm trying on holiday clothes to see what still fits me." She says innocently.
"Well thanks to you, I'm all hot and bothered now." I admit.
"Oh really?" She bites her lip, cocking her head to the side. I just nod. "Well unlucky for you, cos I need a shower." She winks.
"Dianne! You'll be the death of me." I moan.

"Oh I don't want that. Guess you'll have to join me then." She grins, running away from me, giggling.

Dianne's POV

"Get back here, missy." Joe laughs, running after me, I run into the bathroom. I put the shower on, as I hear Joe run in.
"Gotcha," He picks me up, causing me to squeal. "This needs to come off." He growls.
I smirk, watching him all hot and flustered really turns me on.
"Joe. Kiss me." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He doesn't hesitate. He kisses me with a lot of passion, as I wrap my legs around him.
"Off." He growls, as I jump down and he pulls my bikini top off, and it falls to the floor.
"Jump," I do as I'm told, wrapping my legs back around him. "You are so beautiful." He whispers.
"Joe I want you. Please." I beg.

He kisses down my thighs, dangerously close to my vagina.

"Oh my godddddd," I moan, arching my back. "Joe, keep going. I'm close."
"Fuck. Dianne." Joe groans, almost reaching his peek.

..

"Wow. That was hot." Joe breathes, catching his breath.
"I've missed you. And I've missed this. I know it's been four months, but I've still misses you." I say.
"I know, I've missed you, too. I'm sorry." He sighs.
"Hey you don't need to be sorry. You're allowed to grieve. I'm just glad to have you back." I say.
"I'm glad to be back." He smiles. I smile, too, playing with his stubble.