Life With BTS | Confessions

(Y/N) has been at the dorms for a month now. Jin helped her get along with everyone at first, but lately, they have all been acting strangely. She doesn't understand why, but she's doing her best to ignore it as she has already left her old home. The girl was sitting on the couch at the dorms, flipping through the channels, when Hoseok sat down next to her. 

"Oh hey Hobi." (Y/N) smiles at him before turning back to the tv. 

"You know (Y/N), it's only been a month since you packed your bags and left to live with us," Hobi starts.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know how to get my passport. So, I had to call Eomma for that," She states. 

He gently turns her face towards his to finish what he wanted to say. 

"I was wondering if you would like-" Suga pulls them apart and sits in the middle of them. 

"Stop tryin' to take her away from us. We won't let that happen," Yoongi states. 

He looks over at Hobi with an annoyed expression on his face. (Y/N) looks at the two of them, confused, before turning back to the tv. 

"Um... Well, I'm just going to go to my room, so don't mind me," (Y/N) states. 

She almost got to her room when she was stopped by the best couple of the group. 

"(Y/N)! Wanna join us?" Jungkook cheers. 

The girl turns red thinking about what they could be talking about, 'I can't mess up my ship by joining them like that', She thinks. 

"U-Uh. Kookie? Tae? What are you talking about," She asks. 

The two pull her into Jungkook's room and she falls on the bed. 

"Guys... But like aren't... aren't you two toge-," She stutters. 

Taehyung puts his finger on her lips shushing her, which only causes her to blush more. 

"We want you," Tae smirks. 

The two get beside her and then pull out game controllers. 

"To play games with us," as the two cheer together.

She tries to calm her heart down as she stares at the two above her. 

"Sorry but.. Sorry guys. I need to be alone for a while," She stutters again, then rushes out of the room leaving the two cheeky boys alone. She rushes back into her room when she is stopped again in front of the door. This time by Namjoon and Jimin, she looks at the two and glares. 

"I love you guys, but this girl needs to read her yaoi," she shouts. 

The two boys back away slowly, letting the girl go into her room. She turns on her computer and goes online to read her yaoi, the website she heads on is Mangago. Due to bad her luck, the site was down. Maybe they were updating? Then, the girl jumps from her seat in rage. 

"What the fuck! Are you shitting me?! I just wanted to read some yaoi! Damn it!!" She yells. 

The door slams open and there stands Jin with a jar. 

"(Y/N). Put 3 pennies in here. You know the house rules," Jin commands. 

She takes out her wallet and puts her money in the jar. 

"Eomma but..." She attempts to speak. 

"No buts, what did I say about calling me Eomma? I'm your Oppa, Oppa Jin," He smiles. 

"Nope," She says popping the 'p' in the word. 

Namjoon walks into the room and smirks at (Y/N). 

"You know what happens when Jin hears you swear," Namjoon chuckles.

(Y/N) glares over at him. 

"Stop enjoying my pain. What are you sadistic Hobi now?" (Y/N) snaps.

"You know since you call Jin Eomma. How about you call me 'Daddy'?" Namjoon winks.

(Y/N) gives him a look of disgust. "Ew, Your daddy kink is showing."

After pushing the two out of her room, she gets on discord to talk with her friends for hours. Just while she is in the middle of a game, she hears her name being called by the members. She tells her friends, she will be right back and leaves the room, a little confused. When she gets to the living room, she finds everyone in a line smiling at her. 

"Is everything okay? You all look a little worried, what's up," she asks.

"We called you here... so we could all tell you something," Jin explains.

"Huh? Did I do something wrong?" (Y/N) looks at all the boys with a worried look on her face.

"No, you did nothing wrong," Namjoon starts, "We all have feelings for you."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock, the behavior changes finally make sense to her now.

"It's true. I like you," Jimin states.

"I like you!" Hobi cheers.

"I-I like you..." Yoongi stutters.

"We like you," Jungkook and Taehyung say in unison.

"I like you as well," Jin smiles.

"And so do I, I really like you," Namjoon says. 

(Y/N)'s eyes widen and she gasps in shock, the boys smile at her. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

.....,

"(Y/F/N), you gotta help me out," (Y/N) whines. 

Now back in her room, she asks help from her best fanboy friend. 

"Woah! They all asked you out?!" (Y/F/N) asks. 

"Yeah, they put themselves out there and they were so honest," She sighs.

"That's amazing! Spill it, friendo," He cheers.

"Well okay... You see, this is what happened," she says.

"We aren't telling you this to put any pressure on you," Jimin explains.

"All of us have feelings for you and it's been that way for a while now," Yoongi adds.

"We didn't mean to put you on the spot like that," Hobi smiles.

"Sorry about that," Jin adds.

"It's okay," (Y/N) replies.

"We thought you should know," Jungkook states.

"We'd never want to rush you, but you needed to know," Tae adds.

"If they don't need an answer right now. Why don't you enjoy the love from them right now." (Y/F/N) jokes.

"I couldn't do that to them. They deserve better. They are my friends, I need to be true with my answer," (Y/N) states.

"Okay how about I name them off and you tell me what you think," He explains.

"Jungkook."

"Dom Vkook!"

"V?"

"Sub Vkook!"

"Jimin?"

"Belongs to Hobi!"

"J-Hope..."

"Sadistic sunshine!"

"Suga..."

"Adorable grumpy grandpa!"

"Namjoon....?"

"Eomma Jin's 'Daddy'!"

"And Jin?"

"Eomma!"

"Stop being a fangirl for once in your life," He sighs.

"I can't help it," She whines, "I'm used to just being an army."

She starts playing with her hands in her lap. "But how should I handle this? I haven't been asked out by seven guys at once before,"

She sighs. "Too bad this isn't a dating sim, you could just try out their route to see which one you like," (Y/F/N) chuckles.

"That's it!" She cheers.

"What I was just jokin-," He replies.

(Y/N) hangs up before he could finish.

"Welp she is doomed," He states.

"Guys! I need to talk about the confession you all gave me," She shouts. They all look at her in wonder of what she has to say.

"If you're okay with it. I'd like to go on separate dates with each of you. You will all have the same amount of time and then I will make my decision," she declares.

"A date?" Namjoon asks.
They all look at her in shock.
"That's right. I'm never alone with you guys that much. So I think it will help me decide who I have feelings for," She explains.

"Okay, you will go on dates with all of us. Then decide who you like," Jin states. They all nod in agreement.