Rainbow Dash

...

"That was a great job girls! Fluttershy that song was almost as cool as Awesome As I Wanna Be! Great work!" I exclaim to my friend placing my hand on her shoulder my rainbow hair flying in my face. Fluttershy blushes and holds her tambourine closer to her.

"T-thank you." She barely squeaks out.

"Ah really loved the new outfits Rare! Amazin job!" Apple Jack says to Rarity enthusiastically. Rarity just laughs delicately.

"Oh my stars that was nothing compared to Sunset Shimmers beautiful singing!" The redeemed Sunset Shimmer blushes and pulls us all in a group hug.

"AND DON'T FORGET THAT IT WAS TONS OF FUN!" Pinkie reminds us. We all laugh and sit down on AJ's garage floor.

We all sit and think about the future. There are no problems right now well I mean we just defeated the Dazzlings a few days ago. People are starting to respect Sunset now.

I guess it's because she saved all of our butts. And what about Vinyl?! I guess the rumors of her never taking off her headphones are true.

"Why yes youngins the Rainbooms are in that there garage!" Granny Smith shouts at some people. Apple Jack smacks her head and goes to see who Granny Smith is talking to.

"Uh guys y'all never believe this..." Apple Jack states to us nervously.

We all rush outside to find the DAZZLINGS AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE!?

"Twilight the Dazzlings they're behind you watch out!" I scream as I pick up my guitar ready to hit their pretty faces.

Twilight just looks confused.

"I'm with the Dazzlings." Is all she says.

"Twilight darling don't you remember! They used their magic to make us argue each other!" Rarity screams. The three girls all cower behind Twilight.

"Uh actually I just moved here from Everfree Ed." Twilight says to us even more confused.

"EVERFREE ED!? BUT THAT PLACE IS TOUGH! Only the STRONG survive!" Pinkie shouts at her. "I heard of this girl ZECORA- MHP!" I slap my hand over Pinkie Pie. My nice little way of telling her to shut up.

"Well there were some rumors and bullying but that's not the point. The point is how do you guys know my name?!" Twilight says to me.

"Because we met before. I'm Rainbow Dash, that's Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, and (she may be your personal favorite) Sunset Shimmer." I say pointing to each one.

"I have never seen you guys before in my life." Twilight says to us.

"Also these girls Adagio, Aria, and Sonata wanted to speak to you and they wanted me to go with them because they said you were bullying them!" Twilight yells at me.

"Hold on a sec. Us bully them. Why in tarnation would you believe that?!" Apple Jack exclaims to Twilight.

"Adagio said you took their singing voices." Twilight says looking at Adagio.

"Well I mean they did try to destroy the school and take over." Fluttershy says quietly.

"Did you lie to me?!" Twilight exclaims to the Adagio, Aria, and Sonata.

"We umm mostly lied to you. Ever heard of propaganda sweetheart?" Adagio says to Twilight. I watch Twi's face carefully. It tenses up like she has just been hit but she slowly recovers.

"I should've known." Twilight says slumping down to the floor. "So I guess everybody's back on my list." Twi pulls out a notebook from her backpack and erases 3 names and places them on a new sheet. I look over her shoulder slyly.

I can see the top of the list with everyone's names. I see my name right next to Shy's. The top of the list reads DON'T TRUST.

I can feel my cheeks burn with rage.

Don't trust?! This girl hasn't even got to hang out with me. Or anyone else for that matter. We never gave her a reason not to trust us. So why does she think she can label us like that?!

I watch as she flips her notebook shut. The last page reads True True Friends. And you'll never believe this but it was blank. Note my sarcasm.

Suddenly I am snapped back to reality. All the girls are staring at me weirdly. I guess I wasn't as sly as I though.

But now I'm pissed off.

"Great practice session guys! Next week same time same place. I gotta go. Bye!" I shout infuriated grabbing my guitar and speeding off on my bike.

...