Sunset Shimmer

...

I heard Fluttershy leave her cottage. I decided I would sneak off and find out what was really going on. I trailed behind her quietly. I recognized this route.

It was to Sugar Cube Corner. Suddenly Shy took a swift turn. The turn was so swift it knocked me off balance. Picking myself and my scraped hands up I trail behind her once more.

Shy carefully tread into the ALLEY?! Practically everyone meets here now! But the question was whom was she meeting?

This was also where I used to live. And I bet if you poke around you can find remnants of my old life.

But anyway I see Rainbow come out of the shadows. I should've known. Before I was reformed I was an awful person. One of the many things I did was spread rumors about Rainbow Dash's sexuality.

I won't lie Rainbow Dash hated me. Even when I became reformed she still HATED MY GUTS. She beat me up during one of our meetings about friendship when I confessed I was the one behind those rumors.

She even refused to teach me about loyalty for a LONG period of time. And I really can't say I blame her. I really was an awful person. But after those few months we became friends.

We became friends after I showed her my scars. Under my black cardigan that I wore every single day were scars. Countless scars that reminded me every about the pain. The pain that I could never be good enough for Princess Celestia.

Rainbow Dash showed me her scars too. Well she couldn't really show me her scars. They were emotional. She told me about all the awful thoughts she had about her sexuality. And then one night she confessed to me.

"Sunset. Can I tell you something?" Rd asks me unsure. I nod my head. "I may have the smallest crush on ..." She muffles her mouth to cover the name.

I look at her confused and she just rolls her eyes. "I may have the smallest crush on umm Fluttershy." She whispers to me.

"So when are you going to tell her?" I ask scooting closer to my friend.

"I don't know. I haven't figured it out yet. Soon. Hopefully." Rd says. That was 3 months ago. But I think I know what Rainbow Dash is going to tell Fluttershy.

...