Pinkie Pie (OR Pinkamina Dianne Pie. I LOVE CUPCAKES!)

...

I watched Apple Jack grab Rarity's hand and lead her away from the barn garage. Leaving me with Twilight and the Dazzlings.

"Well Sonata, Aria, and I are going to umm go home." Adagio smirks at me. I only smile wider.

"Ok have fun! Bye!" I shout at them.

"Bye!" Sonata says hugging me. I can tell she is going to be a really good friend. I just don't know about the others.

But eh?! What can Ya do?!

"I guess I'll just go sleep in the library." Twilight sighs.

"No way silly! You're coming to my house!" I screech gabbing her hand and bouncing along until we reach my house.

"I don't know if this is a good idea... Pinkie Pie? Was it?" Twilight says/asks to me.

"Well my full name is Pinkamina Dianne Pie but you can call me PINKIE!" I shout excited leading my friend upstairs to my room.

"Okay..." Twilight says uncertainly.

"Why are you so nervous Twi? We're best friends!" I ask her. Twilight just sighs and shakes her head.

"The only real friends I had are long gone." She begins to cry. Oh no what have I done?!

"Are you ok Twi?" I ask scooting close to Twilight.

"I just miss them so much." Twi says burying her head in her knees shaking slightly.

"Twilight please don't be sad." I say wrapping my arm around her squeezing her tightly. I can feel her gasp for air.

"Do ya mind telling me what happened?" I ask Twilight.

"My best friend and caretaker, Cadence, was murdered by a masked woman who goes by the name Chrysalis. I watched it happen. After that my older brother decided to move my family out of Crystal City and into Everfree which is at the edge of EQUESTRIA!

Afterwards I met a really close friend of mine. Sunset Shimmer. She looks and acts just like your Sunset. Sunset, my Sunset, was kind, loyal, honest, full of laughter, generous, and -if there was such thing- magical almost.

I miss my caretaker and now I miss Sunset. I'm stuck here with no friends and a big mystery to solve. And only my dog listens to me now." Twilight explains to me.

Wow. This girl must've gone through a LOT!

"I- I don't know what to say." And it's true. I'm stunned.

"It doesn't matter. Nobody cares anyways. I just always felt that there was something beyond this little country. Maybe I'm wrong. But I just need to know." Twilight says looking outside at the sunset.

"Don't worry Twi. I'll listen. And I'm sure all the other girls will to. But I think we should get some shut eye. We have to enroll you at Canterlot High which will be no easy feat. Especially after the Dazzlings." I tell my friend. She nods.

Twilight laughs and hops in bed with me. "I think you're right. For the first time and quite possibly the last."

...