Mission Shigadabi (ft. Toga)

Alright so... I might write an alternative ending to this chapter at some point, because I ended up writing a totally different ending then I thought I would when I started. I really enjoyed this one. A lot more cursing than the other two though. 

Rundown: not quite angsty, not super fluffy... Just an interesting mixture of Toga needing to give the two idiots a little push.

— — — — —

"You like him!" Toga exclaimed, bouncing on her heels.

"No I don't." Dabi put his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk, not looking at the blonde girl.

"Come on! You can tell me, Dabs!" she grabbed onto his arm.

"I told you not to call me that."

"You like him~!"

"No."

"You like him! You love him! Love love love looove him!!!" she sang, skipping ahead of him. "Dabi's in looove, Dabi's in looove!"

"Alright, alright! Shut it, brat! The whole world doesn't need to know!"

"So you are in love with him!" she beamed, turning around to face him.

"Shit..." Dabi sighed. "Okay, maybe... But nothing serious..."

Toga's smile got impossibly wider and she squealed happily, hugging the tall man in front of her.

"So when are you gonna tell him?!"

"I'm not."

"What??? Why not?!" she pouted, "You are perfect together!"

"Toga, he's not interested in any of that... Remember that guy a while back that tried to flirt with him in the mall? He almost choked him. And he was pissed about it the rest of the night."

"That's because it wasn't you flirting with him!"

"I annoy him all the time on purpose, no way he's going to like me. It's easier to just accept that, Toga."

"How can you accept living with the guy you like, thinking he won't love you! Come on Dabs, let me help if you're too scared!"

"I'm not scared." he snapped. Dabi hated being called scared, and Toga knew it. "And I don't need your help."

"Hmph!" Toga pouted again. "What's there to lose?!"

"Um, my fucking body? He'd disintegrate me!"

Toga stayed quiet for a minute, thinking to herself.

Hmph... Don't worry, Dabi, I got you, I'll help you out. Because I won't accept it! Mission Shigadabi is a go!  Toga said to herself, the determination in her eyes turning into an innocent smile. "Okay.... Hey you want to grab a smoothie on the way back?!"

"Sure..."

— — —

"We're back~!"

"Ah, finally. Started to think you two weren't coming back." Mr. Compress greeted them, sitting at the bar.

"We got smoothies!" Toga lifted the smoothie in her hand, smiling.

"And you got Dabi one but not me? Toga I thought we were friends!" Magne called from bar.

"Maybe next time!" she giggled. "Hey, where's everyone else?"

Kurogiri pointed toward the couch, and the three people sitting on it.