On that Starry Night

"Nee-chan...?" Izuku barely whispers, as he saw the outline of her body on the ground. The smell of blood cut through the air. The green haired child watched in horror as a goblin entered his vision.
'No... No way! NO! DON'T DO THAT!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!'
His 10 year old hands scratched uselessly at the wooden closet that he was hidden in. His eyes widened as he saw the goblin tear off her clothes, AND DEFILED HER.
Izuku was heartbroken. His only living relative, his older sister was murdered before his eyes. He bit his lip, holding back a scream. His fingers dug into his palm, making them bleed.
Izuku grit his teeth, and closed his eyes. Closed his eyes and waited for it to be over. Only when the house became silent, did Izuku burst out of the closet door, rushing for his sister.
"Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Can you hear me?! Nee-chan! Answer me!" Izuku shouted, as he coiled his fingers around her cold, dead, hand.
"No... Don't leave me...! Please, Nee-chan..."
His sobs soon turned to wails, as he pleaded with all of his heart that she would open her eyes.
Then, it all stopped. He started to giggle. Then his giggling turned into cackles. Izuku was laughing so hard, he was crying.
He took the lantern on the wall, and smashed it to the ground.
As the flame grew, so did his laughs. His eyes were cold and devoid of any emotion other than rage.
Pure, uncontrollable, untamable rage.
Izuku had snapped.
Time skip 8 years
"It's been eight years since, hasn't it... Sister..." Izuku looked at the pendant in his palm, which was embroidered with an emerald which represented his and his sister's birth stones. Both were May babies, but his sister was 10 years apart from him.
Today marked what should have been her 28th birthday. Izuku, now 18 years old, sat on a chair, in a guild hall. Nobody had come in yet, so he hadn't had to hide his silver hair and red eyes. After the incident, Izuku had gone to the local mage, and had his hair color and eye color changed. Then he moved towns.
Now, he was just Izuku. Not Izuku Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya had died along with his sister, Izumi Midoriya 7 years prior. A ghost of the past, haunting the earth he walked upon.
"You're here early, Goblin Slayer-san."
A voice from behind the counter chirped.
"Yeah. Got any quests for me today?"
"Actually, I do. There were a couple of porcelain ranks who took the goblin quest about an hour ago. If you wouldn't mind, could you tag along with them and make sure nothing heads south?" The lady asks.
Izuku nods, putting his helmet on.
"Oh, if things do end up going south, and you end up saving them, all of the goblin quests we get will come to you, without any debate, for a month."
Izuku smiles under his mask.
"Do you think I enjoy killing goblins?"
The lady behind the desk flinched.
"Um, no...?"
"You'd be wrong. I'd be damned if I let a goblin quest past my sight. I'll be there, miss..."
At the Goblin Nest, 30 minutes later
"Hey, didn't we pass this tunnel already?" A girl asks,fidgeting nervously.
"No, we haven't. This is a completely new side of the nest. We have to stay on our toes." Another spoke, this one a boy.
"I want out of here... It's too dark..." A girl whispers, clutching her staff.
"The sooner we finish the quest, the sooner we get paid, and the sooner we advance in our ranks." The boy spoke, tightening his grip on the sword.
"Y-yeah..." The girl confirmed.
Suddenly, a goblin leaps out of the shadows, attaching itself to the boy's back. Soon, more begin to pile on top of him. The rest watch in horror as he gets dismembered, his blood staining their armor. The goblins, finished with him, turn to the three girls.
The sickening grin on their faces send them running, only to be slammed into the ground by another horde of Goblins. These ones were sporting clubs, and primitive armor. Still, the unholy grin on their faces were unwavering.
"No!" The girls scream, as the goblins latch onto them, tearing into their skin, and defiling them.
Everything comes to a halt.
'This is how I die... I don't want to go like this...' one of the girls thinks, clutching onto her staff.
However, before the goblins can proceed any further, a faint sound begins to echo through the caves.
Footsteps.
"What...is that...?" The girl asks herself, as a red orb begins to walk closer to her and her group.

The figure raises a sword above his head, and swings down, cutting through a goblin like it was paper

The two halves of the small creature fall over in different directions, spewing blood like a satanic fountain.
The glowing red orb Pierce's through the dark, reducing the goblins to nothing more than mincemeat. Once the room is clear of any goblins, The figure crouches beside the girl.
"Get up. The exit is behind me. Don't stop running." The armored man speaks, his red eye shining through his visor. He visits the rest of the group, checking if they are alive.
"No pulse... They're all gone... Damn goblins...I'll fucking murder you all...!"
He closes their eyes, laying them to their eternal rest.
Standing up, he stomps on the face of a goblin, caving it's skull in.
He walks further into the cave, scouting the area for something. The girl follows, against his orders.
"There you are..." The man in armor kicks down a chair made of bones to reveal a small wooden door.
"So, you decided to follow me...Well, since you're here, hand me that torch there." The man points at a torch mounted on the wall. The girl nods, grabbing the torch and handing it to him. He kicks down the door, to reveal a dozen tiny goblin babies.
"...disgusting..." Izuku whispers, before stomping their way, his eye glowing brighter by the second.
The girl, now in shock, tries to stop him.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"Maybe, you could spare them... Maybe they'll become good goblins... Let's spare them, please?" She pleads.
He scoffs.
"That would be a considerable option, except for the fact that goblins hold their grudges for life. So, if we spared them, they'd try to hunt us down when they got older. Which is why should end their sorry existence before they murder and rape anyone else. Then again, the only good goblin..." He trails off, bashing one's head into the ground.
"The only good goblin is a dead one..."
The girl lets out a scream.