The Crew

Izuku walks over to Mei. 

"Are you okay?" he asks.

Mei nods, shaken out of her stupor. Izuku turns, sheathing his sword again. 

"How about you, Mina?"

Mina nods absentmindedly, Her eyes glazed over.
Izuku taps on her forehead, indicating to her and Mei that they were going back into town soon.

"Mei, are you going back to your shop?" Izuku asks quietly, not turning. 

Mei shakes her head. He turns to Mina. Same response. 

'I've got some goblin nests I can burn somewhere in this area... I'll be gone for a while, so if they both plan on staying the night, I should probably make dinner before I leave.'

Izuku removes his helmet, and then his chest plate. He keeps stripping his armor until only his shirt, chainmail, and pants remained.

He turns to the kitchen and begins preparing a meal for his guests, while also immersed in thought.

"Since I saw some more colonies and swarms around this mountain range, that means a lord is somewhere nearby... This will be by far the most challenging goblin to fight..." Izuku analyses while stirring a pot filled with soup.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Here." Izuku places the bowls of soup onto the table in front of them.

"I have a job to finish. I won't be staying. I'll be gone for about an hour and a half at max. If I'm not back by then, Lock all of the doors, windows, and close the chimney hatch. Board up the windows, nail them into the window frame. I've secured the front door with a rage seal. Only I can break the barrier. don't leave the house, and turn off all the lights. Then go to sleep. Understand?" Izuku instructs, handing Mei a handful of nails. 

She nods and kisses his cheek.

"I restored some of your magic. You'll need it." She smiles.

"Yeah." 
Then he turns around, walking out of the door. He puts his hand on the doorframe, and for a split second, Mina and Mei could see Izuku's red eye shine brightly, and the faint outline of a red tint across the door.
He walks away, his footsteps fading into the dark night.
"Soo... What now?" Mina asks.
"We go to sleep. It's best not to be awake when Izukun starts hunting for goblins. You'll hear their screams. He's a local legend by now. Since he only hunts goblins and always kills them without any mercy, there have been corpses of goblins found throughout the entire forest, fields, and town." Mei puts on a nervous grin.
Mina shudders.
"What an intense guy..."
Elsewhere, Izuku lodges his sword into the shoulder of a hobgoblin.
The monster screams, before dropping to the ground with a wet thud.
Izuku turns away, burning the remains of the goblin nest he just raided.
A group of hobgoblins, followed by a shaman stumbles out of the darkness.
Izuku pulls out a bow and nocks an arrow.
"Rage Shot!"
His eye glows, and the arrow is suddenly coated with a blood-red aura. He lets go of the arrow, and it shoots forward, a red line streaking behind the arrow.
The arrow cuts through the air, whistling past its targets.
The goblins start to smirk, thinking that Izuku missed.
He only stood there, his red eye glowing.
Suddenly, one goblin's vision shifted and it stumbled sideways, into the other goblin. Then, like dominoes, all 7 of them toppled, an arrow hole straight through the side of their skulls. 

Then he looks at the hobgoblin on the ground, crying in pain, clutching its shoulder.

Izuku wordlessly stomps on the Hob's head, killing it.
"8."
At the guildhall
"So we'll need this guy's help for the mission?" An elf asked.
"Yes. According to local legend, he has culled the population of goblins in this area." A smaller man said, rubbing his beard.
"And his name was..." An armored man trailed off, crossing his arms.
"It's Goblin Slayer," Uraraka stated, from behind the desk.

"Why do they call him that?" One of them asks.
"Well, He's decimated the population of the goblin colony that used to raze this village. That's the reason why this town is booming now. Because he killed all of them." Uraraka states.
"If that's true, we'll definitely need his help." A girl says, touching her chin.

"Tch. Why aren't they asking ME for help?!" Katsuki scoffed.
"Sorry, bro. Apparently, goblin slayer seems more reliable to them..." Kaminari states, smiling awkwardly.
Katsuki stares at him.
"Do you want me to peel the skin off your head?" Katsuki asked with a straight face.

Kaminari backed up, holding his cheeks in his hands. 

"Please don't... I like my pretty face..." 

A girl behind him snickers.

"Who fed you that bullshit?" Katsuki asked, cracking a smile.

"What?" Kaminari asks, confused.

"Are you stupid, too? Who the hell told you that your face was pretty?" Katsuki retorts.
The girl behind them starts laughing, not holding anything back.
"Oh, man... You two are something else." She says, getting up.
"I'm Kyoka Jirou. Yeah, I'm an elf. I'm looking for Goblin Slayer. Seen him?" She holds up a picture of Izuku, cutting through a goblin.
Suddenly, Izuku kicks down the door, walking through.
The heads in the guildhall turn, staring at him, momentarily before returning to their conversations.
"2 more nests." Izuku says, sheathing his sword.
"Today's a good day, Goblin Slayer. You've completely killed off the goblin population in this mountain range!" Uraraka smiles, throwing her hands up.
This catches the attention of all of the people in the hall.
"An entire mountain range?!"
"No wonder he's silver ranked..."
They start to cheer, throwing up their mugs of beer.
"HOORAY!!!" They all shout.
"Onto the next area, then." Izuku says, staring at the coins in front of him.
"What do you mean? You can at least spend one night partying, right?" Kaminari puts an arm around his shoulder.
"... I guess so." Izuku finally responds, making the hall roar with excitement.
The group looks at each other, before walking towards him.
"So, you're the 'Goblin Slayer' we've heard so much about. I've got to admit. You seem a bit disappointing, compared to the stories told about you..." Jirou says, stroking her chin.
The old man slaps her knees.
"Show some respect. Didn't you hear Miss Uraraka? The man just cleared an entire mountain range of goblins!" He exclaimed.
"You've got to admit. That alone is very impressive." A boy with a tail says, the tail flicking back and forth.
He extends his hand.
"I'm Mashirao Ojiro. Nice to finally meet you, Goblin Slayer."
Izuku takes his hand and nods.
"I can't stay long. Maybe one mug will do." He says through his helmet.
"What? Why not? You've done so much for us! Come and spend the night here!" Kaminari says, getting shouts of agreement.
Suddenly, Izuku's head perks up, his rage barrier that surrounded the entire area got tripped.
Izuku turns his head to him, deadly serious.
"There's a Lord coming. I'm going to kill it with my bare hands."
Suddenly, a bolt of terror rips through the crowd, as if someone had uttered the Demon King's name.
"A... Lord?" Uraraka whispers, horrified.
"Don't get panicked. That'll just make us more vulnerable. I'm going to take on his army. And I'm going to SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM." The rage and venom dripping from every word uttered from his mouth.
A red aura surrounds him.
"He's coming now. Barricade all entrances to all the buildings. Windows, cellar doors, front and back doors, chimneys. Board them all up."
He looks up, his red eye glowing.
"They're here...!"
Then he rushes out of the door, leaving the guild hall stunned.
Uraraka sets into action.
"Go! Tell the town! Spread the word! Warn them! There is to be at least 1 adventurer in a house, for protection of civilians!"
The adventurers pour out of the guildhall and into the streets, knocking on the doors of houses, informing the families, and staying with them, to keep them safe.
"Damn goblin Slayer... He thinks he can just take on an entire army?! I'm gonna show him! I'll be the first platinum adventurer from this town!" Katsuki shouts, running after Izuku.
Jirou, the old man, and Ojiro follow him. Kaminari stays in the guildhall, protecting Uraraka and The other guild staff members.
With Izuku
The sound of marching echoed throughout the forests, chasing off the wild animals, and reverberating throughout the area. Izuku stood at the base of the mountain, looking into the foliage, staring for any movement.
He grabs his bow, and nocks an arrow.
"Rage Shot!" He lets the arrow fly, watching as it tracked into the forest. He waited, listened.
After about a minute, Izuku heard the distant sound of his arrow hitting his target.
He smiled, and then nocked 5 arrows, coating them in his rage.
He lets them fly, watching them whistle into the night, listening for his barrage to hit their marks.
"So it's started..." He says, rushing forward, to the marching sound.