A fire in his eyes

Izuku rushed into the mountains, hearing the anguished cries of the goblins his rage shots were taking out. 

He kicks the dirt underneath his feet, propelling him forward. His red eyes were ablaze with a roaring fire, consuming all that opposed him with no mercy. 

The goblin horde started panicking, hearing the sound of their impending doom rushing towards them. The champions looked at each other, setting into action. They grabbed the arrows, snapping them in half. They grunt, lumbering towards Izuku.

'Just what I needed. Something to fucking kill.'  Izuku thinks, drawing his sword.

Town

A cold shudder echoes throughout the town, people all across it breaking out in a cold sweat.
'That was him!' they thought collectively.

A loud explosion pierces the night, and they townspeople heard screaming.

"DIE, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!" Katsuki shouts, his face contorted into a twisted amalgamation of pure fury, as he tears through a crowd of goblins. His explosions crackling all around him. 

He lines up his arms, pulling his sleeves back.

"FLARE-UP BLAST!!!" a gold aura surrounding his palms, creating a circle.

His hands crackle for a moment, then a massive explosion erupts from his hands, blowing away the goblins

His hands crackle for a moment, then a massive explosion erupts from his hands, blowing away the goblins. His shirt tears, revealing his toned body. He looks down in annoyance, before tearing it off. 

"That'll just get in my way..." He says, clicking his tongue.

He turns to a new crowd of goblins, ready to turn them into ash. He grins maliciously, his ruby-red eyes glistening with anger and pleasure.

"Let's keep the ball rolling, yeah?" He shouts, before rushing at them.

Back in the forest

Izuku steps over heaps of goblin corpses, stomping in their blood. He swivels his head from side to side, waiting for any sign of the goblin's leader.

"That lord will have at least 6 champions guarding him. I need to stay on my toes. It shouldn't be much of an issue." Izuku's red-eye glows, coating his hands, creating a circle.

" Izuku's red-eye glows, coating his hands, creating a circle