The dog and cat?

It's been a few days since Natsu has told me that he loves me. Everything's been good for me, other than the vomiting that is.

Right now me and Natsu are walking down a street when we hear a little meow or something that sounds like it.

"Hey Luce did you hear that?" Natsu asked. "Hear what?" I answer.

Natsu looks at me and points down a little ally that we passed. "It sounds like a cat."

"A cat?" I look at him confused. Why would there be a cat in a ally? I think.

"Come on let's go check it out!" Natsu says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ally.

I squeak at the sudden jerk and reluctantly follow him. When we get there we see the garbage cans rustle and I jump behind Natsu hiding my face behind his shoulder.

I hear Natsu chuckle at me and says "Luce you got scared of a little cat."

"Yeah, so what the freaking thing is mean." I retort.

I see Natsu was opening his mouth to say something but we see a little blue and white blur come toward us. Wait blue and white?

We look down to see a little dirty blue cat with big round eyes. He has a white tipped tail and a white chest and belly. I don't know what kind of cat it is but I do admit it is kind of adorable.

The white blur is a little dog. To be precise it was a Yorkie puppy. The nose has a little orange hue. It is a little shaken on its paws and has a dirty pelt. I couldn't think of how absolutely adorable the little thing was.

The dog runs behind Natsu and leans on my leg. While the cat goes and jumps on Natsu and used its claws to climb on top of his shoulders, forcing my hands off Natsu.

I bend down to pet the dog, he sniffs my hand and licks it. He then climbs onto my lap and shivers.

I look up to see Natsu petting the cat and the cats head is rubbing his face. "Hey Luce maybe we should keep them."

"But Natsu we don't have anything for a dog and cat."

"Well we can take care of that."

I see Natsu grinning. I hold on to the dog and start to walk with Natsu to my apartment.

When we get there we're lucky that Levy isn't at home and is at Gajeel's.

"Ok so I'll go get the bath ready, you go get them some water and find something that they would eat."

"You got it Luce."

Natsu turns and walks to the kitchen. When I'm sure he that is alright I go to the bathroom and turn on the tub, gather some soap and two washcloths.

When the water gets warm enough I call in Natsu and gather the dog and cat.

"Ok you get the cat, I get the dog."

"Got it Luce."

"Let's just hope that they like water." I think.

•••••••••••••••+•••••••••••+••••••••••

After almost and hour has gone by and we come out of the bathroom. The dog and cat just walk out squeaky clean, prancing around, while me and Natsu come out drenched and with scratches all over our faces, courteous of the cat.

"I'm never going to take a cat a bath again." I mumble. I can faintly see Natsu's head nod in affirmation. (A/N: Yes this is a word I thought it wasn't)

After a while of dressing both our wounds, we grab the pets, some cash and start to walk to the pet store.

"So Luce what are we going to name them?"

" I don't know about you but I'm naming this little cute thing Plue."

"Why Plue, that's a weird name."

I look at Natsu with a annoyed look. "Well what are you going to name the cat?"

I see Natsu's face start to stare off and I think "Is he actually thinking?"

"Happy." Natsu shouts while holding "Happy" in front of his face.

"And you call Plue a weird name."

"Oi, what's wrong with Happy."

I shake my head at his idiocies and giggle a little. When we get to the pet store we go to the cat section and tried to get regular cat food but Happy only went to the fish. We had gotten Plue food and dishes, and a few toys.

Me and Natsu were looking at collars when Happy jumps off Natsu and picks up a green bandanna. I let Plue down and pick up the bandanna and look at it.

It is all a plain green but I do have to agree it does go with Happy. I wrap the bandana around his neck careful not to make it too tight or too loose and let him go.

He prances around meowing, but the strangest thing was that his meows sounded like faint "aye". I start to giggle at him when Natsu puts his hand on my shoulder, "See this is why I named him Happy. He likes to make everyone laugh." He grins his lovable grin, and I can't help but smile to.

We couldn't find anything that I liked for Plue so we decided to buy the stuff that we had and go home.

By the time we got to my apartment I was dead tired. I tried to get Natsu to go back to his apartment and go to sleep but he wouldn't budge.

"Luce I'm tired."

"Well go back to your house and go to sleep."

"But Luce you be is more comfortable, plus I want to sleep here with you."

I start to blush and turned my head away, hoping that he didn't see me blushing like a tomato.

"Natsu what about Happy and Plue, where are they going to sleep?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face between my neck and shoulder. I can feel the vibration of him talking.

"Luce they can sleep with us."

He didn't give me enough time to say anything else by picking me up and carefully putting me on the bed. He then picks up the pets and puts them too on the bed. I look up to see Natsu gazing at me with love in his onyx eyes. He bends down to give me a gentle kiss on the lips and slides into bed next to me.

I don't even bother to pick up the blankets and put them on, so I rest my head in Natsu's chest and wrap my arms around him feeling his warmth. He immediately wraps his arms around me and I can hear a faint snore coming from him.

I giggle a little bit but end up falling asleep several minutes later.

What I didn't know was two blue haired girls come in, see us and take a picture.

======================

So minna did you like it? I hope you do.

I am so sorry about not updating for a while it's just that I have school and Halloween is coming up.

I don't really like the way this chapter ended because I got lazy and decided to write some crap down. *sigh*

Here is to a reviewer that is always trying to get me to make more chapters. Thank you so much for you support @thedimondlucy love you😘

What I would like to know is do most of you read story's on the computer or your phone or Ipod?

Any way I hope that you enjoyed this chapter please feel free to comment and leave ideas for the story.

~Lov Lizzy⭐️🔥