Rapunzel • B. Barnes [X]

"Eat spaghetti to forgetti your regretti!”

“are you always this talkative?”

“Actually, I haven't met really anyone else so I wouldn't know, but I must say you are en excellent company!”

Ophelia Snow has been living in the small cottage in the middle of the forest her whole life. She lives in the small house, cleans, cooks, feeds her horse Maximus and picks wild berries.

She yearns for adventures and new discoveries. She paints stars on the ceiling and wakes up early just to watch the sunrise. She'd climb on the roof the middle of the night to see the dancing lights that are so, so far away behind the forest.

Her mother comes and goes for long periods of time, leaving her alone to wander and dream.

Until one day she and Maximus stumble upon a man. Or well, he stumbles upon them in the middle of the night in the small stables. Injured, tired and haunted by the nightmares day and night, James Barnes had blindly been wandering the forest.

Only to be led towards a warm house when he heard the sound of a melodic voice singing a tune from a very, very long time ago.

***

*it's a romance book, fluff, Disney, love, soft Bucky, just so much heart eyes.

*Maximus doesn't have to be a horse necessarily, I get it, at some point it might be difficult to deal with a horse.

*They run, bad mama goes after them, who is Madame Hydra but was too greedy to allow Ophelia heal and make anyone else younger.

*Plot twist in the very end, Ophelia is from Asgard. And because she has formed such a close bond with James, Thor demands the Midgard government to drop all charges against Barnes for the Royal Family of Asgard demands it.

TAKEN BY xgreyanglesx