Chapter 11

SO, I'M BACK!

My life has been a little bit hecktic at the moment and I just haven't had the time to upload often.

School is getting really stressy at the moment and I have to judggle work on top of that so it leaves me with hardly any time at the weekends to even look at a computer and come onto wattpad.

BUT I AM BACK! AND I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

Please let me know if you spot any mistakes and what not. Been out for just over a month and i'm a little bit rusty lol

-Shanicaay

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Two male elders, I think it was Mike and Nathan, came and stood behind me. What are they doing? I thought to myself. They’re teleporting...you idiot. Rhia said obnoxiously...she is really starting to piss me off!

 Before I could even think about replying to my annoying witch I felt a feeling inside the pits of my stomach. It felt like I was being pulled in two different directions.

‘Damn this feels uncomfortable!’

Suddenly the sensation stopped and I opened my eyes to see that I was standing outside the biggest house I’d ever seen. The house was made from crisp white brick and looked a little out of place.

The house was a standard two story build with an extension on the left hand side and there looked to be an attic as there was a large window coming from the roof. In front of the house was freshly cut grass and in the middle was a wavy path which was surrounded by bushes. Leading up towards the house, you could see that the windows had purple shutters and that there was a set of brick steps which took you up to the large double doors. It looked like one of those fancy houses all the celebrities purchase in all honesty.

Where was I anyway? I looked around and no-one was to be seen. I began to feel a strong current from behind me, I turned and saw Alexander.

“Feeling okay?” he asked me stepping closer “I know on your first time it can feel a bit weird” He said look at me cautiously.

“I’m fine, what is this place Alexander?” I asked looking back to the homey house in front of me.

“This, my dear daughter is my work home and we’re in the world of Supernats.”

I looked around to see if I could see any difference between the ‘normal’ world and this new Supernat world. It all looked the same.

 “Come on, let’s go inside it’s getting late and you have school tomorrow” Alexander said walking towards the house quickly. Is he for real? School starts tomorrow? I was hoping that I had some time to explore the area!

I reluctantly walked towards the place I now called my home and climbed the brick steps up to the door.

I had a feeling that I was going to like it here.

The whole atmosphere made me feel like I belonged. Made me feel like that all this time, I’d been missing something and I’d finally found it. Here in the Supernat world.

I walked into the door and saw Alexander sitting on the spirally stairs that was to the left hand side waiting for me.

“Off to bed Saph...you have a long day ahead of you. School starts at 9am and it’s now 12am...Chop Chop”

“Alright alright I’m going!” I said walking up the spiral stairs towards my room.

As I ascended the spiral stairs I noticed that the walls were a cream colour and on the walls were pictures of the twins growing up, and funnily enough I was in the pictures with them. As I made it up to the landing I looked at all the pictures scattered on the walls. I hadn’t seen some of these pictures in a long while. I thought they’d all been lost years ago.