chapter 6

Caiden POV

OK so IG coach benidict wants to talk to me after school bout sumum important I thought bout all the possible scenarios of why he needed to talk an all that came was probably basketball but ima see wassup I thought as I walked into lunch I saw a hoe I used to fxck wit this summer named egypt so I decided to go tlk to her bout dat number since I got a new phone(I phone 6) I came up to her table were she was talking to dis girl named I think asha? Anyways seem like they always together I cleared my throat as she looked up with this big smile on her face squealing caiden as she got up to give me a hug that lasted longer than usual she sat on my lap as I asked for dem digits she gaveem up as I received my phone she tried to set up a day we could chill I chuckled at the "thot" but something was taking my attention away from her it was none other then tiana who looked like she was going off on I think nasha,asha ion know but ion need baby girl to be getting a referral over Sasha ova der I'd like to see her more an if ish pop off den she might not be seen far a week(wait whet am I saying I meant to say I won't be able to ughhh fxck yes whatever) so I got up an told her to sit down before she could jump up.

The bell rang signaling the end of the day so I got up to head to coach office who was on the phone and told me to sit he soon got off an he said look I was watching you play today an you showed some good skills I need on my team how'd you like to start coming to practice after school truthfully I wasn't shocked at the aquisitoion. Ummm coach I guess I'll give it some thought an hit you back up later bcuz truthfully I already have stuff occupying my time an with that I got up thinking bout time to make dis dough......

Atiana POV

Umm OK ms.Clark I need how many more volunteer credits to graduate on a full scholarship? You need 100 hub an you can get that by giving this guy a call here she passed me this guys card and informing me that if I continue helping out their for a month I get 50 which is all I need. After getting the info I said goodbye an walked out to the front of the school getting ready to call ice to come get me forgetting she got a new number wow jus my luck

Caiden POV

Wasup I said to ken an khy(nickname for khyree) ken..... ayee you still tryna get a setup from Rico?..... Yea man I'm hoping he'll trust me with a couple pounds to sell once you get him to setup a metting.ken.....Ight I'll call yall wen I receive notice on what's goin down. We was still at school so I said ight I'll see ya wen I see ya as I began walking towards my bike I seen Tia up by the entrance lookin frustrated tryna get in touch wit someone I'm guessing she needs a ride so I went up to talk to her...

Atiana POV

I decided to give up trying to call dashie it was no use I kept getting her answer machine.as I began walking towards the exit I see caiden walk towards me so I said are you stalking me?

Caiden... Not if you don't want me to

Whatever boi I chuckled at his remark

But you need a ride?

Actually yeah

Cmon den

No boi I never rode a motorcycle before an I don't anticipate on making today be my first I crossed my arms

He raised his eyebrow an said cmon t

I let out a sigh an said I geuss but just this once because I need a ride an ion like walking home by myself an its looks like its getting dark out.........

Soooo watchyaaall think?????

Sooo wassup with atiana an caiden???

Should caiden drop his hoes?

Till then stay voting an comments I love it

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤