Swimming....ha....Nope

so my dudes i'm back....yup *insets Shawn mendes here* if you've never heard the 'yup' from Shawn mendes than....go look it up btw i'm seeing him live soon so ahhh 

(⚠️ one-shot is after homecoming and everyone's worked out there problems from cw and this one-shots includes mentions of self harm and the LGBTQ community⚠️)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd person POV

It was just a normal day at the avengers tower....bucky and Steve were on the couch while watching some movie, while bruce, tony and peter were working in the lab together trying to fix Pete's suit that had gotten destroyed, and everyone else was just talking in the kitchen. it was a great day, mostly because there was no purple grape trying to take over the world.

Tony's POV: (woo!)

We had been sitting in the lab for 2 or 3 hours and it was getting really hot.                                    "Guys let's take a break and do something fun" I said as I put the rag I was holding away. 

"What do you suggest we do stark?" banner said from across the room

"We-" tony was cut off by and energetic peter

"Let's go swimming!!" peter said as if it was obvious.

"I guess so, lets go get the others" tony said as he started guiding peter out of the room so banner could clean up.

^^ Time skip brought to you byyyyyy........ jimmy the fish ^^

Steve's POV:

Everyone was told to go change into a bathing suit and than meet at the roof for a pool party type thing. Once I got to my room I put on swimming trunks but I couldn't bring myself to take off my shirt. Once I finally got enough courage I stood in front of the mirror and peeled off my long sleeve white shirt, let me tell you I don't have great mental health which lead to a lot of other things. When I looked at myself in the mirror I saw all the red, grey and white lines that littered across my arms, no one knew I did this and I wanted to keep it that way so I decided it's for the best if I don't go in at the party. So I quickly put my shirt back on, ignoring the heat and went out side.

"Hey capsicle nice for you to finally join us" tony said, he was already in the pool with peter.

all I could do was give a small nod and smile before looking away.

"Punk, you not gonna jump in?" Bucky said as he walked over to me, pointing out the fact I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt in the middle of the summer.

"Nah, i'm not the swimming type" I said still not making eye contact, I hated lying to bucky but I had to I didn't want him finding out how weak I actually am.

"m'kay suit yourself" bucky yelled as he ran over to the pool to get in.

^^^time skip brought to you by flying jimmy^^^

Tony's POV:

We were all having fun in the water except cap, he was just sitting there reading a book and occasionally watching us. I decided with a little help from Clint we were going to get him in the water. I sneak around the side of the pool and stand behind him, at this point everyone else noticed and were laughing so quickly put my index finger up to my lips to silence them.

Steve POV:

I was just reading my book when I felt two hands on my shoulders, before I could protest I was in the pool struggling to breathe. 

"Fuck you" I said not really directed at anyone particularly.

"Language!" Tony yelled imitating me.

I just rolled my eyes as I hopped out of the pool, I went over to grab a towel from he shelf and covered myself before taking my shirt off.

"Hey cap! we get it, we all know you have abs, no need to hide it" Sam said in a joking manner.

Before I knew it he had ripped my towel off exposing all my cuts on my arms to everyone around us.

It was deadly silent as bucky rushed over to get a better look. I could faintly hear tony tell Peter to go wait inside.

"W-why?" bucky was the first to speak, at this point everyone was crowded around me.

"I- uh-I" I didn't know what to do so I ran, I couldn't even see since tears clouded my vision, but when I wiped my eye's I realized I was in my room sitting in the corner with my head in my hands.

Bucky POV:

I was shocked, I had no words, i've known this kid for more than 70 years and I never realized hoe broken he actually was.

"what the fu-" Tony started before I pushed everyone out of the way, running to Steve's room 1000's of different scenarios where running through my head.

"Stevie?" I said as I opened the door to find him against the wall, tears running down his rosy cheeks.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I'm s-sorry" he repeatedly said between sobs.

"Shh Stevie it's okay, i'm not mad shh" I whispered to him, he just whimpered in response.

for the next hour I sat there with him while he sobbed into my shirt gently rubbing his back and whispering things to him every so often.

once Steve calmed down I decided I should try talk to him now.

"Steve?" I whispered still trying to keep him calm

"Ya?" his voice was barley above a whisper.

"W-why would you do that to yourself Stevie?" I asked.

"T-the nightmares and the f-flashbacks were j-just too much buck, a-and I'm a f-freak" he said as tears started flowing again.

I was taken back, I had no clue all this was happening, I always thought Steve was so happy, guess I was wrong.

"You're not a freak Stevie, what made you think that?" I asked

"I-i'm n-not like everyone else, i'm weird, I-" he started

"you can say it I won't judge you, Okay?" I tried to reassure him.

"I-I-I-uh imgayandIlikeyou" Steve spat out so quickly I almost missed what he said.

"d-do you h-hate me n-now" Steve said looking up at me with the cutest expression known to man kind.

to anserw his question I put my lips on his and kissed him passionatly, at first he didn't kiss back but then he started to move his lips in sync with mine. when we pulled away for air he had a blush forming on his face when he looked at me.

"Steven Grant Rogers, will you do the honor of becoming my boyfriend?" I said

"Y-yes!" He excitedly said

"one exception though....no more cutting, you come to me if you feel like that, okay?" I said not really sure of how he would react.

"Deal"

"Deal"

.

.

.

.

.Hiiiiii I didn't feel like fixing the spelling and stuff so thats why its all weird, for this one-shot I started off doing a irondad/spideyson thing but then I decided to do stony but In the end my heart couldn't let me do any other captain america ship but Stucky. my next one-shot i promise will be  something other than stucky. 

guyyssss comment, give me requests and vote this story

peace out my dudes :)