Captain Dad?

it's (not) Wednesday my dudes, welcome back children. guys I have no ideas so for the 1 person that reads this....send requests. alsoooo I had a dream about this one-shot a while ago so i'm writing it now

Captain dad? is that a ship idk but also baby (4-5yrs) peter

I don't feel like going into peter's backstory so i'll say it here, Steve found him abandoned on the street and took him in yadda yadda yaa

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No ones POV:

Ever since the so called Civil War, (Can you tell i'm team cap? sorry i'll go now) Steve had been living out in the country with his adopted son Peter. No one knew of Peter except Nat and Bucky, so when the avengers showed up at Steve's house they were not prepared.

Steve's POV:

it was a typical Monday night at my house, Peter and I ate dinner, we played some games, I gave him a bath and got him ready for bed all by 8pm. So to day tonight was going smoothly was an understatement, but obviously things couldn't stay that way.

 I was holding peter in one arm while making him some warm milk with the other hand when the doorbell rang, quickly I finished up the mild put it in a sippy cup and handed it to peter while putting him down on the couch.

"Petey I'm just gonna get the door, you wait here okay?" I said while placing him down, him simply hummed in response going back to the milk he was given.

When I opened the door I for sure didn't expect to see all the avengers standing there with smug expressions on their faces.

"H-hey" I sputtered while gesturing for them to come in.

"Hey capsicle" was said quite a few times considering there were around 10 of them there.

"Uh ya, hey. why are you guys here? I m-mean not that I'm mad I-i uh w-we just haven't spoken since the whole 'fight' " I rambled nervously

"Some stuff happened back in the city, and we need a place to lay low for a while" Tony said while he absent mindlessly looked around my small cottage like place.

"Uh yea-" I started only to be cut off by a small voice.

"dada? who h're?" Peter said while toddling his way over to me, streching his arms out signifing he wants to be picked up.

"These are daddy's f-friends" I said while lifting peter up to be sitting on my hip.

"Aunty Nat h're?" he said bouncing up and down in my hold. 

"hey Peter" Nat said as Peter's face lit up like a christmas tree.

"Is papa home too?" Peter yelled excitedly (hah, you thought I wasn't gonna do a stucky oneshot) 

"N-no bambi, he's still in wakanda remember, he'll be back soon, okay?" I said quietly while placing a kiss to his forehead

"O'kay!"

"Hey pete, why don't ya go wait in your room and pick out a bedtime story" I gently said as I put him down and pointing towards his room down the hall. Once he closed the door I looked back to see a very confused group of people looking at me.

"What the hell rogers?!" tony practically yelled at me, causing me to flinch back.

"Come sit down and I'll explain" I said gesturing towards the living room.

______ _______ ____ ________ Time skip brought to you by little jimmy ___ __ __ __ __ __ ___ 

Tony's POV:

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened. 

was all I could think about. we were all sitting on the couch while Steve handed out various drinks like coffee and hot chocolate to people. once he finished he sat down and played with his hands obviously nervous for what was to come. 

"What was that?"

"Who was that?"

"......why was that...." (I'll go now)

ever seemed to yell at the same time.

"Okay let's start simple who the fuck was that kid and why did he call you dad and im assuming bucky papa?" I said as I took a sip of my tea.....

"That's w-well Peter, mine and bucky's son, we adopted him right around when he was born so like 4 years ago." Steve rambled a habit I learned he had when he got nervous.

"why did- wait! you and bucky are dating?!" clint yelled out.

"Well actually we've been married for 6 years" steve said, you could see how much he cared for bucky by the way his face lit up while telling us. (Ik the timing is all weird and doesn't match up but just go with me here)

"YOU WHAT!?" every one seemed to yell at the same time.

"Why didn't you tell us" sam said

"Or at least invite us to your wedding" rhodey added

"W-well I-" Steve started 

"He still thinks he's in the 40's, he still scared of the whole idea of not being in the 40's anymore, and well he also thinks everyone will hate him if they knew." Natasha said while rubbing steve's back in a calming way.

"Wait did you know about this all already?!" I said accusingly at Nat.

"Yup" she said popping the 'P'

I was about to say something else when a small boy walked into the room.

"Dada?" the boy who i'm assuming is peter said (really tony who else would he be?)

"Hey petey" Steve said, his once anxious demeanor now happy and bubbly. Once the boy noticed everyone in the room he quickly made his way over to his dad and sat beside him, snuggling into his head into steve's chest as steve carded his fingers through the brown mop of curls

____________ ________ Time skip ______ _______ -________ ______ _____________ ____

we sat there for a while talking and catching up. everyone was getting pretty tired so we decided to get to bed, steve showed us to the guest rooms and let us all get settled.

after I brushed my teeth I went to the kitchen to find steve carrying a sleeping boy to his room.

"You did good cap, he's a sweet boy" was all I said before I went to sleep.

Lets just say all the avengers became kinda (extremely) protective of their little peter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

wow this took awhile, can you tell Captain America and Bucky are my favourite....anywayysss like, comment, share, vote and do stuff idk

bye my dudes