Only You Kid

hah....you thought I would ditch you guys....nope ur not getting rid of me that easily. I found this prompt on Tumblr while listening to pretty dark songs so if this is bad don't mind me.

⚠️After CW and Homecoming The avengers all made up like good adults should⚠️

Peter                Tony (for the call)

.

.

.

.

.

Tony's POV:

It's Friday which means Peter should coming to the tower as soon as he's finished school (A/N: aka actual hell) but he still hasn't shown up and it's almost 7, I was starting to get worried, ya I know 'the great mighty Ironman has a heart?!' ya, ya, shut up readers, I think Pete's been brining wade around to much.... anyways, I was going to go looking for him but Nat and Clint said he was just being a teenager and probably somewhere with his friends or wade.

"but really I shou-" I started

"Tony, he's fine, you need to calm down." Nat said without looking up from her book.

"Ya, and anyways with all this pacing your making me dizzy" Clint stated as he flailed his arms around trying to prove a point. Before I had time to make a comeback for that my phone rang, so I picked it up like any normal human being.

"Hey, it's Tony, whats up?" I gave my usual billionaire smile even though they couldn't see me.

"H-hi Mr. S-stark" Peter said

"oh hey kid, where are you? are you okay? want me to pick you up?" I quickly rambled

"W-well I'm gonna have t-to cancel t-tonights lab" he stated obviously quite nervous

"Ya, ya that's fine. Why though?" I said knowing how much he loved Lab Nights.

"Well you see-"

"Kid just spit it out" I said getting quite worried already starting to track him using FRIDAY.

"So...I kinda maybe.......well I was stabbed" Peter blurted out.

"YOU WHA- ok, you are the only person who would call to cancel plans after being stabbed kid, anyways I'm on my way ok, just stay awake, and don't die on me, May won't be happy with me if I let that happen"

"Ok, M-mr. stark" Peter gave a weak laugh

Time Skip brought to you byyyyyy (^^) <- this thing 

When I landed I saw a helpless peter leaning against a wall in a ally in Queen's

"Hey kid, let's get you back to the tower so bruce can look at you? okay?" I said as a scopped the small boy up in my arms.

"M'srry" The small boy whispered into my chest.

"It's okay kid, just next time try not to get stabbed okay?" I whispered

"M'kay" he said as he dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

Ok... I know this is short but I didn't know what else to write and I'm tired so ya, you 1 person that maybe reads this, you know the drill, comment, vote, share, send requests and do what ever else people do on here.

P.S. (are we in a letter now? idk) Send me some names of good marvel books I want to read something else