༻ 03 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ғɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ғɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Oh, honey," Your mother pulls you into a hug. "You look terrible."

You scoff out a laugh, "Thanks."

She pulls away and you walk in. She closes the door and you both head to the kitchen where you sit on a chair as she boils water.

"Your bags. They're so... dark."

"Mom, as much as you're correct, insulting me right now isn't the nicest thing."

"I'm sorry," She rubs your shoulder. "But what's going on? Do you not get much sleep?"

"No."

It has been two weeks of you loosing sleep. Yoongi has kept his word about having sex every night, and with work and school, taking naps was very difficult. You had no time.

"Why?"

"Because of him."

"Who? Your soulmate?" Your mother furrows her eyebrows.

"That word," You roll your eyes. "Gross."

"Honey, what's going on?"

"I don't want him to be my soulmate!" You whine, disgust written all over your face. "Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see it!"

Your mother's eyebrows raise, "What?"

"Yes, mom! Every night. Like, does he ever get tired of having so much sex?"

Your mother sighs, "That sounds horrible, Y/N."

"It is. It's so horrible and I have to live it every night."

"Well," She inhales deeply. "You have to find him."

"What?" You ask in surprise.

"That's the only way this will stop because then you won't be able to see through his eyes anymore. Do you know where he lives?"

"South Korea."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I've seen street signs and he has a South Korean flag in his room."

"Great!" She smiles. "Then you go to Korea."

"Are you serious? Mom, the population is about 51 million. Plus I don't even know what city!"

"Well, start at the capital."

"Seoul?"

"Yes."