Chapter 3: Starless night and uncouthly proffesional

Chris stared right through the beer in his hands. His mind wandered to the recent actions he displayed from his alcohol induced haze.

He crashed his car into a tree, attacked a fellow celebrity Derrick Panter, cursed out Brooke Valera on Instagram live and many other atrocities he didn't want to remember.

Worst of all his lawyer Jason Monday quit leaving his team to hire a new one from a flashy firm, who wasn't even American and was extremely late. 

"Good day Mr Hart, i'm Patricia foster I'll be your lawyer until Miss Chevalier can arrive." Patricia informed, Her blue eyes held his for a moment longer than necessary. She tucked the blonde strands spouted from her head behind her very pink ears.

"And why is she late?" The star arched his thick left eyebrow.

Patricia huffed. "I don't know her assistant, Seraphine told the boss she's stuck in one of the elevators or something and there are like eleven elevators so...".

Chris sighed. "How long have you practiced law?"

Patricia smiled coyly. "Not long but I have practiced something else way longer".

√Π•√Π•|>

 Still stuck in the elevator Loire tried as much as possible to avoid Leslie as they sat at opposite ends from each other  in the elevator. Her at the right closest to the door and him at the left and furthest corner from the door.

Leslie turned to her shaking slightly."A..are you angry?". His tone small and soft as he cast his eyes down.

"Am I angry??, You trapped us in a fucking elevator in a building filled with fucking morons who don't have proper control over their own fucking elevator. Oh not to mention I'm so late for the job that I've missed it and i missed my sons dance recital. So no I'm not angry I'm l..livid". Loire at the beginning of her rant sounded angry and her tone was filled with malice. This caused Leslie to flinch but when she went on about missing her work and sons recital she was reduced to tears.

His fingers twitched as he tried to inch closer to her. He still couldn't and just watched her cry as guilt gnawed on his bones.

"I must look weak to you, crying over slight pressure. I mean I didn't cry through my own divorce or wedding or the fact he cheated on me with my low life cousin or when my son told me he hated me but here i am crying in an american elevator with a boy i hardly know". Loire soliloquized. Her brown eyes glazed over as she stared blankly at everything.

"I don't think you're weak". He muttered without stuttering for once.

"What?" She blurted out hardly hearing him.

"I said you are not weak." He screamed. In actuality he was talking at a normal volume but to him he was screaming.

"I'm the weak one, i can barely talk to people without my anxiety acting up". His eyes were once again cast downwards.

Loire stood up wiping her eyes. She sat next to Leslie hugging him while her  mascara was charred on her cheeks. "I really needed a hug".

Leslie hugged her back as her head rested on his chest." This is weird". She voiced out laughing slightly. "I barely know you and you know more about me than my family and ex husband. Like the fact that I'm crazy".

He chuckled a nice sounding one at that."I'm the crazy one and if anything you're just fed up i just happened to be there when you lost it". 

They conversed more forgetting about anxieties and problems.

"Could umm we ummm". He nervously said scratching his neck.

"What?". Loire asked.

"Coffee". He coughed out blushing slightly.

"I'd love to"

He smiled.

"You have brown eyes". She noted.

A look of confusion graced his sharp features."Uhh you have brown eyes too?". He said unsurely.

"Yeah I know".

A/n: omg 😘 we've ranked #592 out of 1.4k in blue eyes category and 38 out of 68 in good writing