Chapter 8: Stoned stars and Doubtful professionals part 2

Maybelle had stayed behind. Chris had strongly disagreed with this because of Derrick's feral state but she insisted she help Laina.

"He's doing the blame game—Blaming it all on Laina like he's a fucking victim but it takes two to cheat....he could've gone to his son's birthday party.....her being able to convince him not to go shows the type of father he is". Seb ranted.

Allison had another bag of chips in her arms as she listened."Why not tell him then. Unless you're afraid you'll get your ass kicked".

"He already had a lot on his plate. Us fighting wouldn't help....and he's a grandpa i could defo take him". Seb eased to a stop at the red light.

"I got two questions". Allison said as she rubbed her shirt. "One. You guys are never with your entourage and two where's that Asian chick that was in the car".

"Okay one Chris you're not bad luck. Even if you didn't come shit would've gone down. Shit like this happens all the time.....remember a week ago Aria Williams married her ex husband's brother and cheated on him with his father. The slideshows where shown at a fucking charity event and a fight broke out —it's Hollywood drama is everywhere". Seb reassured Chris as he glanced at him through the mirror. Chris had changed drastically. This change was even before the allegations.

"And to answer your questions Allison". He said as he gave her fleeted glances. "Because of our status Chris and i can decide whether we want an entourage flocking us every minute. At first it was fun and made us feel like big movie stars but after some years we just wanted a sense of normality".

"And two i have no idea". Seb chuckled. His face then turned serious." The bitter truth would be enough to push him off the fucking ledge of his million dollar mansion. Because behind that ever white smile is a carcass of his rotting morality. He's in fucking denial and wants to blame his wrong doings on another soul. So that is why i didn't tell him".

Chris was slightly surprised by Seb's wordings but remembered he was once a writer. Allison however was speechless.

"Is she really Asian or diluted". Allison asked as she broke the intense silence."because she looks diluted".

"That's an inappropriate question to ask". Chris voiced out. This was his first interaction with her.

"She's a Haifu or a Waisan i guess". Seb answered still lost in thought.

"I was just curious that's all. How's it inappropriate". Allison defended.

"You wouldn't like it if i asked if you were diluted". Chris shot back.

"I wouldn't mind actually. I'll like to be exotic. I'd even marry a man to get exotic kids but a man heavily diluted with white that is". Allison pondered. Her index finger lightly tapped her pale chin.

"I cant even with you". Chris rolled his eyes hard. "Morgan is the only normal one i swear".

"Yo Chris". Seb said."Call up Cavern will ya". Seb turned back briefly to toss his phone to Chris.

Chris typed in Seb's password. Then tapped on Cavern when he saw it. It was right under Camilla with boobs.

He chuckled 'Seb'll never change '. He thought.

Cavern picked up immediately. "Do i look like the type of fucker to use phone calls".

Chris cheeks tinge pink."Oh...i—umm".

"Who is..this?". Cavern laid emphasis on 'this'.

"Abel whats up". Seb answered.

"You still coming over ri'?". He asked.