CHAPTER 2

THE five maknaes are now standing outside their apartment, holding candles, and cellphones each. The five stared at their apartment, no lights and all windows are shut.

"What now?" Jimin broke the silence.

"Who wants to go first?" Rosé excitedly asked.

"Me!" Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison. The two rivals glared at each other again.

While Jungkook and Taehyung debates, Lisa is unbothered and just stared at their apartment.

The incident a while ago is still giving her chills. But other than being scared, she's more curious. It's like her curiousity is suffocating her, she's desparate to know the answer.

"I'll go first."

"Lisa! No!" Rosé and the others shouted. But...

Too late, she already locked the door.

Rosé immediately dialed Lisa's number, hoping that Lisa would answer.

"Yeah?" Lisa answered and thus earned a sigh of relief from the four.

"What are you doing?! You should've thought it through!" Rosé nagged her.

Lisa's brows furrowed, "But it's just a game, right? None of this is real anyways so there's nothing to think through."

But Lisa was unsure of her answer. She wanted to play the game to find out something and feed her curiousity. But at the same time, she wants this to be just a game too.

"Yeah, but..." Rosé sighed.

"Just tell me the rules so I can start playing this shit." Lisa said.

"O-Okay..." Rosé responded. She looked at the three worried men around her before proceeding.

"First, find a mirror." Rosé instructed.

Without further ado, Lisa went straight to the bathroom and faced the mirror.

"Light your candle."

And Lisa did. She lit the candle and she saw her reflection in the mirror. It was quite creepy being alone in a dark bathroom but Lisa ignored the feeling.

"Look around you. Make sure you're alone." Rosé said, sending chills to the three idiots.

"Yah, you're scaring her!" Jungkook retorted to Rosé.

"She's Lalisa Manoban. She's not afraid of anything." Rosé spat.

Lisa was fully aware of what they're talking about since Rosé set the call on loud speaker.

"I'm alone. What now?" Lisa asked, staring at herself in the mirror while her left hand is holding the candle and the other one is holding her phone.

"Repeat after me." Rosé demanded.

"I welcome you into my home..."

"I welcome you into my home."

"But not into my body."

"Come now."

Lisa paused for a moment before repeating Rosé words. She stared at her reflection one last time...

"Come now."

And the candle light suddenly went off.

Lisa's breath hitched and startled as she dropped her phone on the floor.

Darkness... Pure darkness was all she could see.

"Lisa?" Rosé started to worry for her bestfriend. It has only been ten seconds since Lisa said those words but the line was too quiet.