EPILOGUE

After 1 year...

"HEY!" Jennie and Suga arrived at the café they all planned to meet up with.

They all gathered in the café. All were present except for Lali. Taehyung sat on the middle, observing Jimin and Chaeyoung happily talking to each other and to Jungkook having a fun chat with the hyungs.

He slowly took out his phone and immediately saw his lockscreen wallpaper.

A small smile crept up on Taehyung's face. Jisoo saw this as she was seating across him.

"She's not coming, Tae." Jisoo chuckled at him.

This caught others' attention and turned their heads towards Taehyung. Taehyung just shook his head amusingly and put his phone back in his pocket.

"I know. I just miss her." Taehyung gave them a smile.

This made them feel a glint of guilt and hearts softened. They all looked at Taehyung and his unreadable expression.

He looks hurt but at the same time he looks like he's fine.

"We miss her too." Namjoon assured him and smiled back at him.

Chaeyoung suddenly clapped her hands, "I know! Why don't we pay her visit? I'm sure she'll be happy to see us."

"Chae, it's not even the month to visit her yet." Jennie butted in.

Chaeyoung pouted, "But..."

Suga gave his girlfriend an eye roll for discouraging the younger, "I'll visit her tomorrow, Chae. Do you want to come?"

Chaeyoung's face lit up, "Really?! Yay!"

"Count me in!" Taehyung raised his hand.

"No. You are not. Babysitting Chaeyoung is already a lot of work." Suga rejected.

Taehyung pouted, "Fine." He suddenly stood up.

"I'm going to her right now." Taehyung spat, making their eyes widened.

"What? But you just came here! And we're finally gathered here!" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung smiled at them, "Enjoy!" And he waved goodbye, leaving the café.

Taehyung walked down the treet towards the bus station. The bits of snow falling from the sky made the boy look up and wonder about her.

"I should visit her." Taehyung muttered to himself and hopped inside the bus.

Destination: Seoul National Cemetery

After reaching the place, there was an open flower shop nearby. Taehyunv went it and was welcomed by the aesthetic warm ambiance of the shop.

"Welcome, Sir! What can I do for you?" A staff greeted him.

Taehyung scratched the back of his nape, acting shy, "I'm not really good with flowers. But can you bring me the prettiest boquet?"