CHAPTER 4

RECESS came and just as Lisa was about to stand up, she was blocked by her suitors again.

"You want my fries?" Mingyu offered her a fries.

"Perhaps you prefer my sandwich." Bobby cuts him off.

"Shall I escort you to the cafeter-"

"Lisa! There you are! Let's go! Unnies are waiting for us." Rosé came in time and dragged Lisa away from a crowd of her fan boys.

"Thanks Rosie." Lisa wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulders as they walk to the cafeteria.

As soon as the two got there, everyone was already present. Except for Jungkook who is probably waiting in the library right now.

"I thought you went two timing when you left me in class!" Jimin whined at Chaeyoung as the beauty sat beside him. There we're no available space anyway so Chaeyoung had no choice.

"You're 22, Jimin. You can walk on your own." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Jimin.

"I am. And you're also 22. Which means we're the same age. Which means we can be a good couple-"

"Can you not flirt with me for like 5 seconds?! I'm suffocated!" Chaeyoung eyed the pink-haired mochi. Everyone was just ignoring the two love birds and focused on their food like it was a daily scenario. Which actually is.

"But you look really sexy on that pink velvet tube-"

"Jimin!"

"What?"

"I said, not flirt with me!"

"5 seconds had passed already, Chaengie." Jimin winked at her. Rosé lost hoped and just groaned at him.

Lisa noticed the absence of her fellow maknae so she bit her nails, figuring out an excuse to see Jungkook. It'll be a big No to tell them that she's going to see Jungkook. The older ones will tease her to death.

"Um... I-I forgot to read something in the library. I'll catch up with you guys later." She waved goodbye before her unnies and oppas could even say a word.

Lisa took the chance and went straight to the library. She didn't know why she's feeling a bit nervous everytime the library gets nearer.

But she wanted to clear things up with Jungkook and just stop the feelings before it even begins. She treasures their friendship more than anything else and doesn't want to ruin it. So in order to save it, she needs to make thinhs clear with him.

As soon as she entered the library, she searched for a familiar figure but found no one.

"Fucking wide ass library but not even a single student is reading." Lisa muttered to herself as she saw no one in the library. Only Lisa, Jungkook-who is nowhere to be found, and the old lady librarian.

She went to the front desk and asked the old lady librarian.

"Excuse me, Ma'am? Did a guy- about this tall and wears a black bomber jacket entered here?" She asked with her hand gestures.

"I don't think so. William Shaw library has never been used for years now, dear." the old lady said.

This made Lisa's brows furrowed. Could Jungkook be pulling a prank on her again? And why is this library haven't been used for years now? A hundred thousand students studies here in this university and not even one entered the library.

"You're the first student who entered after years, dear." The old lady said.

Lisa turned to her and saw the wrinkles in the lady's face. But despite it all, the old lady was too smiling. And it was creepy.