Bio

Y/N L/N

Look: Whatever you want to look like or what you look like

Outfit

(Change the vines with lightning for emblem)

(Mask is immuned to any type of gases)

Quirk: Lightning
You can produce lightning from your body giving you more speed and agility, faster attacks, and the ability to make a shockwave by hitting the ground.

Weapon

Applying your quirk with your katana, it will give you faster speed to attack, chance of shocking villians, shockwave once it is planted into the ground, and more damage when against a villian

Personality: Loving and caring, quiet, peaceful, laid back

Backstory:

Age 7

When Y/N L/N was a young boy, he would always watch the pro heroes in action on TV with his mother. He would always be so happy when he sees Eraserhead since that's his favorite pro hero.

Y/N - "Mom, in the future, I want to be like my favorite hero Eraserhead"

Y/N's mother looked at him with a smile on her face.

Y/N's mother - "You can become a hero like him if you work hard enough and believe in yourself"

Y/N - "Thank you mom"

Y/N's mother - "Anything for my little angel"

They continued to watch the pro heroes in action on TV.

Age 9

Y/N was watching the pro heroes on TV alone since his brother and sister were at their friends houses while his mother was outside when it was raining. As he was watching TV, Y/N heard a scream outside the house.

Y/N - "Mom?"

Y/N then went to go check outside to see where the scream came from. But when he got outside, he saw something that horrified him. His mom was murdered.

Y/N - *crying* "M-mom..."

Y/N then ran up to her and started hugging her while crying since she was dying. But she made a little sound and told him her final words.

Y/N's mother - "Y/N..."

Y/N - *crying* "MOM!!"

Y/N's mother - "Here... I want you to keep this... to remember me..."

She gives you a rose

Y/N - *crying* "Please... don't go mom..."

Y/N's mother - "Remember what I said Y/N... work hard... and believe in yourself... if you want to be a hero..."

Y/N - *crying* " I will mom... I will..."

Y/N's mother - *crying* "I... love... you... my little... angel..."

Those were the final words she said to Y/N.

Y/N - "M-mom..."

Y/N was enraged, lightning started surrounding him as he hit the ground with his fist. Y/N yelled at the top of his lungs. Y/N noticed that he unlocked his quirk.

Age 14

Y/N kept training to become a hero after his mother died. Y/N also aquired a sword from his mother that his brother and sister found when looking through the house. Right now Y/N is looking at the rose his mother gave to him before her death, remembering her. Then came your sister which has been taking care of you and your older brother.

Y/N's sister - "Hey Y/N, your friend is here"

Y/N - "Tell her I'll be out in a bit"

Y/N put the rose in a vase to keep alive. He then got ready to go train with his childhood friend, Itsuka Kendo.

Kendo - "Hey Y/N, ready to train?"

Y/N - "Yeah, let's start training"

After training

Kendo - "Wow, you've gotten alot more stronger than the last time we've fought"

Y/N - "Well I have been finding new ways of using my quirk"

We just sat there and looked at each other, until I saw her blushing.

Kendo - "Hey Y/N? I have something to tell you"

Y/N - "What is it Kendo?"

Kendo - *sigh* "Its that I been having feelings for you"

Y/N - "Kendo..."

Kendo - "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N - "I'm sorry Kendo, but I only see you as a sister"

Kendo - "Oh... Okay..."

Y/N saw Kendo look down and looked sad.

Y/N - "Don't worry, you'll find someone better than me"

She was quiet, then she left without saying a word.

Age 15

Its been a year since Y/N last saw Kendo after she confessed her feelings. He started to wonder what happened to her, but he had to keep moving forward.