Chapter 8 - Why Are You Like This?

Y/n - "K-kendo"

I said as she was hugging me from behind, holding a knife in her hand near my neck.

Kendo - "Yes my lovely husband?"

Y/n - "You did this... didn't you..."

Kendo - "Of course I did it"

Y/n - "Why..."

Kendo - "Why what my love?"

Y/n - "Why are you like this?"

Kendo - "You already know that answer to that"

Flashback

Kendo POV

As I heard Monama talking to Class 1-A about how our class is gonna be better than theirs. I decided to make him shut up, so I went up to him and knocked him out making him finally shut up. When I picked him up, I saw that Y/n had a frightened face. He is so cute when he is scared, but he knows who is dominant in this relationship.

Monama - "I see you have a thing for that new student. He looks like his quirk is very usele-"

I knocked him out again for saying that about Y/n.

Kendo - "Say something about him again, and I will kill you without hesitation"

I said as I looked at Y/n again, frightened from what I did to Monama. I gave him a smile before I went to the buses. But then I saw Ibara going to Y/n. Why was she going to him, does she like him also? No, no one should like him. No one but me. I'll have a talk with Ibara after their done talking, and definitely his brother and sister after we come back.

Timeskip

After the disappearance of my love, I started to go insane. I killed all the other girls in my class so that they won't get with Y/n, I even enjoyed killing them without hesitation. The teachers at UA and the police are trying to find me, but haven't found me yet. Instead of hiding, I've been looking for Y/n ever since he went missing, hopefully I find him.

Flashback End

Y/n POV

Y/n - "So that's why you're like this?"

Kendo - "I did all of this for you my love"

Y/n - "Get away from me"

Kendo - "What?"

Y/n - "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

I yelled as I spawned small strikes of lightning around my room causing her to let go of me.

Kendo - "What do you think you're doing love?"

Y/n - "I'm putting an end to your madness Kendo"

Kendo - "Why would you do that? I'm your future wife, you shouldn't hurt your wife"

Y/n - "Stop saying that, you're nothing but a psychopath. I'm stopping you right now"

I said as I activated my quirk, running at her with increased speed. She used her quirk and tried to grab me, but I slid under her so she wouldn't have. She then turned to my direction and punched me into a wall with her quirk. I then used lightning strikes on her again causing her to fall on the ground.

Kendo - "Why are you doing this Y/n? We could be happy together again, just like when we were kids"

Y/n - "I'm sorry old friend, but I gotta turn you in"

I told her as she passed out. I then went outside, pulled out my phone, and called the cops.

Police - "911, what's your emergency?"