☉2☉

I hold his hand across the armrest, my head resting on his forearm as I watch cars fly past us from the passenger seat. Summer Rain by Belinda Carlise plays softly through the speakers as rain drops begin to hit the windshield. Suddenly I'm washed over with an urge to make out with the boy next to me.

"Ryan, pull over."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, Ryan just pull over." He begins pulling over and I unbuckle. Ryan looks over at me, worried, but soon realizes what I want as I crawl over and sit on his lap.

"What on Earth are you doing Mel." I smile, looking down as I straddle his legs, slowly threading a hand through his hair and around his neck.

"Kiss me Ryan." Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler comes on just as my lips meet his. Fireworks go off in my stomach as his hands run over and explore my body, then one resting on my thigh and the other on my ass.

"M-Mel." Ryan chokes out between kisses as I roll and grind my hips onto his. Ryan squeezes my ass slightly as one of his hands snake up under my shirt. I kiss down his jawline and neck as I lift his shirt up off his torso, only breaking my assault of kisses to take the shirt off and throw it to the passenger seat and lean back against the wheel. I cross my arms and take off my shirt in one foul swoop, throwing it to my left and reconnecting my lips to Ryan's.

"Mmm, Baby girl." Ryan moans, fidgeting with my bra clips.

*click*

*BeEp bEeP*

I groggily get pulled into reality, moaning about continuing the dream. I pull my legs out of the blankets and swing them over the side of my bed, partially sticking to them as my body is hot with sweat.

"Ugh, these dreams are out of control, like for God's sake." I mutter to myself, hopping out of bed and grabbing my phone as I walk to the bathroom. I click on Sunny's texts, reading the new chats sent from this morning.

Sunny

"I got tickets for cheap last night,
You owe me $85, our flight is
tomorrow at 10 am. Pack light
and hot ;)"

"Sounds good, I'll
bring the red swimsuit
and daisy dukes ;)"

I grin, remembering the little red swim suit Sunny had me get this spring break, I never wore it, but damn did I look good in it. And then my famous daisy dukes, it was one helluva sight to see the boys around campus stare on the last couple days of school because my ass is barely covered by the small denim shorts.

I spend the next couple of hours packing for the trip, only bringing a backpack and my small purse that fits inside the bag. I pack a couple sets of bras and underwear, nothing crazy but a thong or two. I roll up a couple cropped graphic tees and stick them in there, along with a few tops I could wear to a party or club. I find three bathing suits, my famous red bikini, a white bikini, and a yellow-top-black bottomed bikini. I then roll those together with my daisy dukes and place them on top of the shirts. I find another pair of Jean shorts, Nike shorts, a pair of tight leggings, a flowy pair of shorts, and sports bra, then packing them and throwing the bag off to the side, my charger and toothbrush could wait until tomorrow.

My mind goes back to my dream, a wave of nervous goosebumps running over my skin in several waves. I hate to think about people in that way, but sometimes I couldn't help myself.

*Ring Ring*

I pick up the phone, half expecting a toll-free or 1-800 number to greet me after answering without looking at the name.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me Sunny. I have to get groceries, you want to tag along and get coffee?" Sunny says, her bubbly voice etched with early morning scratchiness.

"Uh, Yeah, pick me up in 10?" I say, already snatching a bra and underwear from my cabinet.

"Sounds good, see you in a few." Sunny ends the call, allowing me to fully undress and slip on the chosen undergarments. I throw on a blue cropped champion t-shirt and white Nike shorts, I have been blessed with having my period last week and therefore can wear white shorts. Soon after I brush my teeth and hair, Sunny sends me a message of her arrival and I dash out of the door to the elevator. I smile down at my phone as the elevator descends, a new post from Scrubby, Ryan Agnew, had popped up on my instagram feed. It was him posing next to a giant polar bear, honestly he looked like such a dad. I laughed softly and liked the picture, he had a talent for making me laugh, though he probably didn't know it.

I jump into Sunny's car and smile brightly at her.

"How are you this fine morning?" I ask, throwing my hair into a messy bun as she maneuvers the car out of the apartment complex.

"Just dandy!" Sunny laughs, pulling her Corolla onto the highway towards Target. "I am so excited to be going to Las Vegas, Tom agreed to letting us stay and I'm excited to see him. It's been a while." She keeps her eyes on the road, smiling widely while talking about our trip.

"Soo... this Tom guy, ya'll have history?"

"Yeah, I grew up his neighbor, he was my bestfriend but we've done our deal of wrasling." Sunny winks and giggles at her joke.

"You're a dirty girl Miss Edwards!" I laugh, Sunny slapping my arm lightly while blushing.

"Well I'm sure you've done your share of dirty dancing!"

"Only once, in the 10th grade with Ben Matthews!" I laugh, "And he only lasted like 2...2 and a half minutes tops!" Sunny and I are cackling now, sharing the details of our 'first time' is funny looking back with an older eye. Sunny pulls into the target parking lot and I'm still wiping semi-fake tears from our conversation.

"Ok, all I need is a water filter and toilet paper, then we can head over to Starbucks and get coffee." Sunny yawns, throwing her car door shut and starting towards the Target entrance.

*Time skip brought to you by Ryan's cute fucken smile*

I sit down at a table in the Starbucks Sunny chose for us. Not long after, she comes strutting over with two drinks in hand and a sly smile on her face.

"Sooo. What all do you have packed for the trip?" She takes a sip of the caffeine-strong drink and winks with a small chuckle.

"Well... I have this red bikini..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alrightie imma end it there, it's not very late but I'm tired bc I'm a sick boi :). Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon, vote and comment and I'll see yall later :):)