🔷5🔷

"Shoes are for the weak!" I shout, running out in the summer rain, the tall boy running after me, laughing. My feet make loud slaps on the pavement as I twirl around in the rain, already drenched after mere second of being out.

"You'll catch something, for the love of god put on some shoes!" Ryan laughs, catching my hand and picking me up, "you'll get ring worm!"

"I've never gotten it, and never will! Ring worms are scared of my immense power!" I throw my fist up imitating a victory that I haven't earned.

"And what power is that?" Ryan struggles to keep my feet off the ground as I wiggle around, trying to prove to him that the ring worm bacteria are scared of me.

"My power comes from harnessing the flow of depression and anxiety my soul engages in and I then send it to the bacteria and they get so sad that they don't want to be a part of my body because then they would feel the full force of my dEpReSsIoN!" I laugh, jumping lightly in a puddle.

"Oh, I didn't know you were sad." Ryan says opening his arms to me.

"Oh, no right now, but later I'll be depressed because you won't be with me." I laugh, holding his hand and twirling around.

"Then I'll never leave."

I step out of the shower, smiling at my day dream. Sunny and Tom proposed going to a cook out, supposedly his neighbor's but I want really paying too much attention, my mind was dazed through the realization that his neighbor could be Ryan. As is THE Ryan from the Scrubby/Scrubs youtube channel. My heart fluttered at the thought of his cute face, and my soul cringed as the anxiety set in. He was one of my favorite people, but I couldn't act like I knew him, that would make things far more awkward. I had to completely wipe my memory of him, act like a stranger to all degrees and senses. I threw on a cropped shirt and my daisy dukes, picking my undergarments at random.

"Hey Sunny?! Is this cookout a pool party too?!" I shout, hearing a muffled reply.

"What?!"

"No, the pool party is tomorrow! This is just a small get together!"

"Okay!" I shut the guest room door and throw the clothes on. I smile brightly walking down the stairs, my face free from makeup as I truly didn't care enough to apply it. I had merely spritzed on some old perfume that smelled like Honey Suckle flowers. I run down the stairs and catch myself several times as I almost trip, my excitement is mixing up all of my extremities and skewing my stomach into a knot.

"Finally the princess is ready." Sunny sarcastically exclaims, her hands on her hips with a laughably stern expression across her face. I look down my body and smooth out the wrinkles in my outfit.

"Well, a lady has to look her best my friend." I laugh, slapping my ass shortly thereafter. I throw on a pair of flip flops and we walk out of the door, Tom locking the door behind us as we cross the small lot of grass between each house. My feet squeak against the flip flops after exiting the damp grass, freshly wet from a short sprinkler nearby.

"SqUeAk SqUeAk!" Sunny laughs, imitating my feet as they slide around in the flip flops while I walk. I laugh along with her and let Tom infront of me to knock on the door to his neighbor's house, aka Ryan. The door opens and a bright smile greets my eyes. Ryan Agnew stands infront of us, waving and greeting Tom, Sunny, and I in.

"Hey Tom, who are these lovely ladies?" He laughs, Tom greeting him with a smile and introducing Sunny and I.

"Wow, I didn't know a man like you could have attractive friends, well, other than me of course!" Ryan exclaims while shutting the door behind us. I did it. I'm in the house of THE RYAN AGNEW. Honestly I would say this was a dream come true but I can't quite tell if I am in reality.

Okay short fucking chapter but this has been sitting around for months a dm I felt bad. I went through some shit and took a major break from writing. I can't promise much but I can tell you quarantine is lonley and I am horny so if it makes y'all feel better smut is bound to be in the next chapter 😂.  I hope y'all are all doing well, also thanks for sticking around if you are still reading this 👀