Chapter 52: Relax Levi relax

I woke up. Oh. I'm inside. Dad is sitting next to me. "Are you ok?" Dad said. Everyone is surrounding me. "Yeah I just can't take all this everyone is so old now" I said. "I know but it's life and life changes" dad said as I sat up. I'm on the couch. Mum gets me some water. "Mummy ok" link said. I lifted him up. "Yes I am" I said. I stood up and sat at the table. Mum, dad, Jack, lando and Landon all sat at the table with me. This is a little awkward. I'm still very very upset. I don't want my hero to die. "Dad please try to live as long as you can" I whispered to him trying not to cry. He nodded. "I'll make us all a tea" mum said breaking the silence. We all nodded. "So how's your kids going" lando said. "Oh yeah good" I said. "Oh yeah link looks good with that marker on him" lando said. We all laughed. At least I'm with my family. "We have made you and jacks bed and Lily and link can share a mattress on the floor" dad said. "Ok thanks" me and Jack said. Dad smiled. I went upstairs. I walked in every room. The bathroom and kitchen and lounge room and dining room are the same but the bedrooms are way different. Lily's room is now the guest room were me and the kids and Jack are sleeping. Lincoln's room is now a filming room. Landos room is still his room but it's changed so much. Where his single bed was is now a queen bed. Where his lego table was is now a desk with a computer. Where his Batman poster was is now a Motorbike poster. I feel like I'm in a new house. Landon's room is changed to. Where his changing table was is now a desk. Where his cot was is now a double bed. And where his toy box was is now his mini skateboard table. His walls used to be blue with clouds now it's blue and green striped. And last of all my room. I nearly fainted. It's empty. My closet is the only thing that's there. Oh my god. Jacks present. It's till there. It took me 10 freak in years to open a present. What kind of person am I. I walked over to it and unwrapped it. It's a mythical poster. I let out a few tears. I rolled it up and put it in my bag. I looked around my room. It's still a nice blue pastel and the purple fluffy carpet is there. It's quieter. Where's that meowing of sparkles? I opened my closet. There's just a box in it. Opened it. It's my memories box that we kept there when I had amnesia. I went through most of the pictures. "You can take it back with you" dad said standing at my door. I smiled at him. "No I think it needs to stay here" I said closing my closet. Dad walked downstairs. I looked in all the rooms. I can't find sparkles. "Sparkles" I said making cat noises. Landon stared at me upset. "Why are you sad?" I said. "Sparkles died 2 years ago" he said. I stopped making cat noises. "She got really old and fragile and she died" Landon said. My hand is shaking. "She's gone" I said. Landon walked downstairs. A tear fell down my cheek again. The cat who would screech at me and pull my hair and wake me up at 5am. But she was the only one I could tell my problems to. My eyes welled up. Why does everything have to change. A tear stained the carpet below me. I don't wanna know what happened to Felix our pet bird. I have to stop thinking about changes and relax. I'm in Burbank. It's a vacation and a visit. I need to relax. But with all these changes it's hard...