Chapter 54: Dead like my heart

1 week later

Monday 2:00pm

"Lily link your spaghetti is ready!" I yelled from to he kitchen. I put the kids plates on the table. They ran downstairs and started eating. I smiled. "Now mummy has to do a few things so I'll get you some things to do and you just do those and if you want to go in another room let mummy know ok" I said. They nodded. I, working in my office on vlogging and I need to do laundry and vacuuming. I have books and colours and the iPad in my office for the kids to do. As the kids ate I turned on my computer. I nearly have 1 million subscribers. Yayy. I put my flip-camera and my GoPro on my desk just so the kids or the dog can't touch them. "Mummy I'm finished" Lily said. "Me to" link said. I got up and out their dishes away. They sat down in my office and I closed the door. I started editing yesterday's vlog and watching GMM and shaytard vlogs. Dad still does GMM. What will happen when he dies. I don't wanna think about that. The phone buzzed. I picked it up. "Hello this is Levi Neal speaking" I said. I can hear people crying. "Levi it's your mother" mum said sniffling. "Oh mum hi are you ok I can hear crying" I said concerned. "Hanging on one sec" I said. "I'll be right back kiddos" I said walking out of my office and closing the door. I walked outside. "I'm back" I said. "Levi I have very bad news" mum said. Oh no. "Link died" she said. My whole body shook for a minute. I put the phone down. I burst into tears. "I'm back sorry" I said in between tears. "He died this morning" mum said. Landon probably feels terrible. How do I explain this to Lily and link I thought to myself. "If you need anything just give me a call" mum said. I hung up. I stared across the road. I can imagine dad. Just standing there. When he was young. I wanted to walk over to him but I knew I couldn't because he is just in my imagination and the image of dad slowly faded away. "Dad" I said. "Of all the people it had to be dad didn't it" I said under my breath. I ran over to the road. I grabbed a broken piece of asphalt and threw it across the road. I'm angry I'm upset and I'm a mess. My head is a mess. My family is a mess. No not my family. Everything is a mess besides my family. I laid down on the road like I did when mum and dad were missing and lando was in hospital. I just kept thinking about dad. Those pictures we took. The memories we made. The times he was there for me. And most importantly. When he saved my life. I seriously could be dead right now if it wasn't for dad. I got off the road. I walked inside. My face is tear covered and blank. The kids are happily drawing. I sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and before you know it I am fast asleep...